Author Topic: Glevolution: Contribute the translations for a release  (Read 2620 times)

Speedator

Glevolution is a project with the goal to develop Glest in a real open source way. In the offical release, community-contributions doesn't become part of it. Glevolution will be a release to get contribution in the game. For the first release we aim to build-in the savegame(wanted from a lot of ppl), make the game available to compile with mingw and, why i write here, put the translation in the package.

I don't want to copy&paste the old translations, because then it isn't clear who has written them. So if you want to get your translation part of the game post here

BTW: Glevolution is not a against hte official glest-team. You did a lot of good work though. But we know you haven't got much time anymore, so we try to go further using the way of glevolution.
« Last Edit: 1 January 1970, 00:00:00 by Speedator »

RainCT

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 11 January 2007, 21:33:23 »
Just want to remember you of this thread. Please, if you want to include your translations in Glevolution upload them to SourceForge to show your agreement.
« Last Edit: 1 January 1970, 00:00:00 by RainCT »

hailstone

• GAE Team
  • Battle Machine
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 13 November 2007, 08:12:13 »
I think having a release cycle of every 3 months would be good.
« Last Edit: 1 January 1970, 00:00:00 by hailstone »
Glest Advanced Engine - Admin/Programmer
https://sourceforge.net/projects/glestae/