Author Topic: Ideas  (Read 2109 times)

AqD

Ideas
« on: 20 August 2007, 11:06:00 »
I don't know to create new models, so I just modified the xml and test them myself :P

Buildings:

- Movable mega tower (from golem): low health, high armor and regenration point. When resource is exhausted, you can simply move the tower to next place. AI usually creates a lot of them in one area and hard to kill them all (some of them keep moving/hiding)

- Flying barracks (from airship): have weak or no attack capability. Able to create light/cheap ground units. Useful for air-only maps.

Units:

- Immortal (from magic armor): 0 attack strength, extremely high armor (200~300) and high regeneration (30-40). The units are used to surround enemies and attract enemy fire. Used together with missle-weapon units such as battlemage and archmage.

- Horse archer (from drake rider): fast moving speed, medium armor, medium attack range (8-11) and high attack strength. The unit is very expensive; you need to either combine it with super magic armor or control hit-and-run by yourself.

- Crossbow archer (from archer): expensive but fast to build, medium-slow moving speed, heavy armor, long attack range and high attack strength (and slow attack speed). Used to support swordman or horseman.

- Suicide troops (from commander): heavy armor, high attack strength and big splash range (damage-all).
« Last Edit: 1 January 1970, 00:00:00 by AqD »