Author Topic: Animation instructions for Dark Magic  (Read 29709 times)

modman

Re: Animation instructions for Dark Magic
« Reply #100 on: 15 June 2009, 00:47:16 »
Fluffy, you could model the Blood Fountain, or what you think it looks like...

We need the buildings done, and also, make sure we get construction models as well!

Fluffy203

« Reply #101 on: 15 June 2009, 01:06:20 »
Well how about for every construction we make it transparent or could we make there a ball of energy then it expands and creates the building , Simple good quality animation good for every building so it won't take as long

Mark

« Reply #102 on: 15 June 2009, 16:14:46 »
Good job on the shadow walker.  It was me who thought up the whole concept of the shadow walker, when i was working under the avatar modman.  I like how you made the sword so big, because i thought it should have a range of 2 for attack.  Also, because he is like a monster, he is supposed to be about 7 feet tall if a swordsman is 6 feet.  Don't bother with the hands, because that would take away the whole "sorcery" type theme of the shadow walker, and it would also lead to high poly counts.  But the shadow walker is supposed to have his forearms be bone, and the upper and lower arms and leg bones are not connected.  Other than that i have to commend you on the job well done!  ;D
« Last Edit: 15 June 2009, 16:16:17 by Mark »

Fluffy203

« Reply #103 on: 15 June 2009, 18:19:04 »
I think Dark magic should be put into one whole post called :Glade team project : Dark Magic or something so it isn't so confusing

modman

« Reply #104 on: 15 June 2009, 18:24:59 »
OK, that is a good idea.  I will make one immediately.

anything