Author Topic: Mod i (hopefully) am making! Furry mod!  (Read 4015 times)

gubaguy

Mod i (hopefully) am making! Furry mod!
« on: 30 May 2009, 00:26:35 »
Ok... first off yes i am a furry if you hate furries please refrane from calling me a furfag... in fact why not help me out? my mod is gunna be Furries Vs. Humans, my current stuff i have done is named Humefur, right now i have some coding done for it but i cant do models for it... dang i suck... so more or less my plan is to make the mod so its a bunch of furies, Vs a bunch of humans! i have about half the furry stuff done! no you may not see it dont ask, i can do the coding for it just fine... so i am wondering if anyone would like to help! if you do Add me to MSN or email me at Owltank@hotmail.com i need someone to make the mods for the stuff i have... including a few special custom ones... i cant go into too much detail about that right now though sorry!

questions? comments? or if you jus wanna troll me please let me know!

gubaguy

Re: Mod i (hopefully) am making! Furry mod!
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2009, 01:06:08 »
I'll do a mod what will it be?

no i meant give me ideas of what to add... not do a mod for me...

gubaguy

« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2009, 03:07:13 »
Ok so you know how to model.
 what are Furries
furfag  ;D

no... i know how to code... i cant model... and i am not explnin furries to ya

tiger

• Archmage
  • Don't rush it. Make it with Quality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2009, 05:53:10 »
what units will there be?

tiger

• Archmage
  • Don't rush it. Make it with Quality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2009, 05:56:03 »
ooooooooooooooooook

furrys?

sounds a...

funny

gubaguy

« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2009, 21:00:45 »
what units will there be?

Humans
Units
Worker
swat
police
protester
tank
security gaurd
choper
jet

Buildings
Hospital
storage
garage
factory
lab
guard tower
air base
Gun shop
station

Furry
Units

think anything anthro... and furry... plus dragons...

Buildings

none at the moment...

so yeah... i need more units... i am thinking like... a dowzen more for humans cus once i add the furries, they will be really out numbered... FAST!

Hectate

« Reply #6 on: 31 May 2009, 02:55:06 »
Don't add units just to have more units. Everything should have a function or reason to exist. Otherwise you'll just be adding units that will never be used, thus wasting both your time and the player's. Every unit in the faction (and every faction in the tech) has to be loaded - even if nobody ever even sees it (unless your players run in GAE, perhaps).

gubaguy

« Reply #7 on: 1 June 2009, 00:46:20 »
Don't add units just to have more units. Everything should have a function or reason to exist. Otherwise you'll just be adding units that will never be used, thus wasting both your time and the player's. Every unit in the faction (and every faction in the tech) has to be loaded - even if nobody ever even sees it (unless your players run in GAE, perhaps).

in the end they all will have a purpose... i plan to make this mod huge, each new unit stronger then the last making sure that all of them are used... also i plan to make a new map that will fit this new mod...

i want it to be something like this if your confussed...

1st summoning ability, worker units, weak fighters, no range...

2nd ability, stronger units, faster building speeds

3rd, stronger units, almost instant weak unit productions, defence buildings can be built

4th, flying units, weak units obsolete, strong defences built and ready

5th, super strong units, strong enough to penatrate even the tightest defences (dragon, some form of robotic warrior, ETC)

6th, almost no resources left, dozens of buildings, lots of defences scattered and destoyed, soon to end fight

7th, final stage, whatever team makes it here first wins almost automatically, unit can attack high distances, epic damages, extremely high life, strongest armour, but high resource cost... next to impossible to summon so fight should be over by stage 4 anyway...