Author Topic: Glest Ladder (Linux) - Sponsored by @kukac@  (Read 2546 times)

@kukac@

Glest Ladder (Linux) - Sponsored by @kukac@
« on: 26 July 2009, 14:54:53 »
Hi,

I thought of setting up a ladder for the Glest community. It will work manually, so I will scribble the rankings here.

RankNamePoints
1.Platyhelminth1200
1.ElimNator1200
1.freaky1200
1.tiger1200
1.NicoRTS1200

Rules:
- You will have to use Glest 3.2.2. 131 MB, so you can install it again, if you already installed GAE :P
- This one is for Linux users only. Windows users have a different ladder. All Linux users must use this Glest.
- You will have to register in this topic.
- If you are challenged you have one week to respond (not 168 hours!). If you don't, you will automatically lose.
- After answering the challenge, you will have one more week to play the match.
- You cannot challenge someone who is already being challenged, or have a pending match.
- You must organize your matches to yourselves. I don't know when is everybody available.
- You can use Magic and Tech factions (so far), but you don't have to stick only one of them.
- The challenger has the right to choose the map. Only original maps may be used.
- To validate your matches,
a, the host must take a screenshot of the configuration before she launched the game, and post it to the challenge topic before the match starts.
b, the host must take a screenshot of the endgame screen.
- You can only postpone your matches twice.
- RULES MAY CHANGE LATER!

Scoring:
Now we use ELO system. Check http://glestladder.dyndns.org/Rangliste/main?goto=ladder

(Big thanks to PolitikerNEU for the scoresystem, and Platyhelminth for the rules!)
« Last Edit: 7 May 2010, 17:54:53 by @kukac@ »