Author Topic: Amazons  (Read 16278 times)

Gabbe

Re: Amazons
« Reply #50 on: 19 June 2010, 23:51:23 »
yeah ulti, im working, but i have been working for a while, i was noob at begining and started off with units, then, they got suckish, so i tried buildings, they went good, and i still have em, now im redoing the units.

wyvern

« Reply #51 on: 19 June 2010, 23:52:39 »
yeah ulti, im working, but i have been working for a while, i was noob at begining and started off with units, then, they got suckish, so i tried buildings, they went good, and i still have em, now im redoing the units.
just out of curiosity, how many projects do you have under construction Gabbe?

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #52 on: 19 June 2010, 23:56:01 »
I see, well, I bet they will get better...pretty sure.  :thumbup:
buildings? where? only units I see in this thread, I think...
EDIT: I see, you have them, but just in the main post... screenshots?

Gabbe

« Reply #53 on: 19 June 2010, 23:58:23 »
yeah, I haven`t released yet, they will probably get a update, i think i can easilly modify them. they are textured and all, only problem is that you cannot alter the texture without altering the entire texture :| so there won`t be any modding of the mod ojn textures, maybe on units, we`ll see.

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #54 on: 20 June 2010, 00:00:13 »
yeah, I haven`t released yet, they will probably get a update, i think i can easilly modify them. they are textured and all, only problem is that you cannot alter the texture without altering the entire texture :| so there won`t be any modding of the mod ojn textures, maybe on units, we`ll see.
I see, cause I looked at the posts, and I only saw the "ideas" for buildings...
Yeah, we'll see.  :thumbup:

Gabbe

« Reply #55 on: 20 June 2010, 00:02:34 »
I ahve decided to make a 13+ faction with blood in death animations, 22+ with nudity and 3+ with no blood and silly death animations.

BTW the 
Code: [Select]
:P under your pic.

wyvern

« Reply #56 on: 20 June 2010, 00:03:59 »
I ahve decided to make a 13+ faction with blood in death animations, 22+ with nudity and 3+ with no blood and silly death animations.

BTW the 
Code: [Select]
:P under your pic.
which means????????????????????????????????????????????/ :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Gabbe

« Reply #57 on: 20 June 2010, 00:08:17 »
expalination 1

Mehinks it is supposed to be a :P and therefore i just pointed it out withy the other info.

explaination 2

I used PEGI system to rate ;)

wyvern

« Reply #58 on: 20 June 2010, 00:09:57 »
still kinda confusing but I don't care, back to being on topic for me

Gabbe

« Reply #59 on: 20 June 2010, 00:12:35 »
I could use some intel on what your question was about to answer mroe correctly

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #60 on: 20 June 2010, 00:13:11 »
Depends how you think really, how old ye are, and if your mind is...twisted?  :|
Umm, ok, I don't know why you really need to do that...do you need nudity for your enjoyment? I don't know... at first I thought you and Arch were being...well joking around, bet I guess...not. No one really usually enjoys it...fake and all, stupid and silly too... I guess one reason is that you are too lazy?  :|
no offense...
This Amazons faction probably will have problems when playing with Multiplayer...  :(

wyvern

« Reply #61 on: 20 June 2010, 00:13:50 »
I could use some intel on what your question was about to answer mroe correctly
it  doesn't matter, my question was answered :)

wyvern

« Reply #62 on: 20 June 2010, 00:14:29 »
Depends how you think really, how old ye are, and if your mind is...twisted?  :|
Umm, ok, I don't know why you really need to do that...do you need nudity for your enjoyment? I don't know... at first I thought you and Arch were being...well joking around, bet I guess...not. No one really usually enjoys it...fake and all, stupid and silly too... I guess one reason is that you are too lazy?  :|
no offense...
This Amazons faction probably will have problems when playing with Multiplayer...  :(
I'm afraid I kinda agree with Ultifd on that one

Gabbe

« Reply #63 on: 20 June 2010, 00:51:37 »
but we don`t need mroe modders anyways, we need coders...atleast glest does...there are dusins of mods out there, and two glest engines.

NO ADVERT FINE!

wyvern

« Reply #64 on: 20 June 2010, 00:52:47 »
but we don`t need mroe modders anyways, we need coders...atleast glest does...there are dusins of mods out there, and two glest engines.

NO ADVERT FINE!
True I suppose, were agreed I hope and yeah we need coders, wish I could but I can't

Gabbe

« Reply #65 on: 20 June 2010, 00:54:23 »
I can make tic tac toe, soon i got a perfect chess AI...muahaha gotta use it against arch lolz.

I have made priestess, anyone fancy a particular engine?

wyvern

« Reply #66 on: 20 June 2010, 00:56:08 »
I can make tic tac toe, soon i got a perfect chess AI...muahaha gotta use it against arch lolz.

I have made priestess, anyone fancy a particular engine?
not really whenever I try to add GAE to my glest 3.22 it crashes

Gabbe

« Reply #67 on: 20 June 2010, 00:57:35 »
try runs as administartor

wyvern

« Reply #68 on: 20 June 2010, 00:59:03 »
Sure i'll give it a shot later on :| :|

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #69 on: 20 June 2010, 04:25:04 »
The off-topic will end.

I can't believe that you guys got so hung up on a minor comment I made, and I can't believe this got into nudity/sexuality and advertisements. *facepalm*

You guys can say bye-bye to you're whole string of off-topic posts.

EDIT: Ok, I ran through and roughly cleaned it up, sorry if I grabbed posts with content in them, the off-topic was blended with the content, and I'll leave it up to you guys to get back on topic.
« Last Edit: 20 June 2010, 04:38:28 by -Archmage- »
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #70 on: 20 June 2010, 05:30:20 »
Hmm, ya got[deleted] some of my posts that were before and not OT...and you didn't get some that are OT... But like you said, you didn't intentionally... I hope.

NO ADVERT FINE!
:thumbup: Thanks.

Gabbe

« Reply #71 on: 20 June 2010, 11:00:53 »
Should it be balanced with tech & magic?

wyvern

« Reply #72 on: 20 June 2010, 14:30:51 »
I'd say tech and magic mk2 if its gonna be in GW-pack, or they'd end up slaughtered

Gabbe

« Reply #73 on: 20 June 2010, 14:34:57 »
we already disguissed that they may not end up in the smae version. i`ll just make the tech then we`ll see...

wyvern

« Reply #74 on: 20 June 2010, 14:37:44 »
Oh Ok sounds good with me then :) :)