Author Topic: Report games here!  (Read 84912 times)

xxcatmysteryxx

Re: Report games here!
« Reply #175 on: 22 June 2010, 13:37:52 »
main menu -> commuinity -> hiscores

oh. lol I was thinking google

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #176 on: 22 June 2010, 17:17:57 »
what ultifd? i won`t ever go to a suckish f2p world...It`s like entering a living hell, in mems, noobs don`t go around "OOOOHHHH whats that sword?!?!?!? can i get it!??!?!?" "free money pl0x!!!" "I can trim ur bronze if you want!!"

and you can get everything you need in mems, but mems like drugs too, once you are member, you fill up your bank with useless crap...and then you casn`t go f2p..cuz ur banks full and u can`t put in, only put out...
Yeah, I know... but I thought and some do (I see some people) that switch to F2P worlds to get resources like rocks, some monsters, etc.
But I know...I won't be like that...I would just say, "Nice"...

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #177 on: 22 June 2010, 20:46:38 »
My friend Jordan is buying me membership. :)
He says he'll be bored without me being a member.

I finally get a chance to make good money and buy Dragon armor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

Gabbe

« Reply #178 on: 22 June 2010, 22:34:17 »
Oh noes...don`t buy dragon, it sucks big time...rather go with dharok torag or another barrow with whip. Karils is also good, and get avas accumlator and use steel knifes to train range, thats a good choice trust me  :thumbup:

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #179 on: 22 June 2010, 23:01:02 »
Cool, Arch, you a F2P? well, of course you would first think Dragon...  ::)
Gratz, I guess.

Gabbe

« Reply #180 on: 22 June 2010, 23:03:17 »
Is the big epic fail most new P2Ps make, trust that dragon will bring them high, though, dragon is probably the most overprised thing you can ever get, you know the Dragon pl8? its barely betetr than rune, still, rune costs 50-80k depending on need, then you have the 10 mil dragon pl8...

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
  • Professional bug writer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #181 on: 22 June 2010, 23:42:31 »
Yeah, I know, although, I'd rather pay money for other games or subscriptions though...Runescape is nice, but it is boring too...at least it is for me sometimes...  ::)
Looking up...hmm, nice.  :thumbup:
Do you ever come to F2P worlds? I only imagine people would do that to get some resources that they can't get, or items, monsters, etc.  :|
Well yeah, Runescape is boring until you get members! Really, F2P is only good until around level 50 or so, by which time you've finished dragon slayer and all the other quests, etc; Then it's time to become a member.

Now, going to F2P worlds is pointless. Everything in F2P is available in P2P and more! All F2P monsters still exist, all F2P items too (though they are vastly inferior to members items). Dragon armor IS too expensive for its stats, but it looks totally cool and speaks cash. However, dragon weapons are great until you get the 70 attack required to wield the mighty abbysal whip, one of the best items in the game, along with the Saradomin God Sword. For the most part, the God swords are overrated, being only good for Player VS Player combat. In monster combat, the whip is the best, though the Saradomin Godsword is great for slayer (a members skill where you are assigned monsters to kill, usually a large number. It could be something as easy as birds or something as brutal as steel dragons). Pre-70 attack, you should always use the best scimitar you can wield.

For armor, barrows is great for PVP, or for those who can honestly afford to train with it (easily possible when fighting good enemies, or if you don't mind paying to get those stats, such as to get fast charms from waterfiends). Bandos is great armor, but EXTREMELY expensive. 3rd Age is the most expensive in the game, but does boast impressive stats. Dragon is really not so bad for NON-DEGRADABLE (barrows armor degrades) armor, for those who are rich but not rich enough for Bandos.

Personally, Veracs is good barrows armor with its set effect, though Torags is also very good. Ahrims is great for magers, though I don't consider karils a huge deal.

For money making once you are a member, easy money can be made killing the green dragons in low level wilderness, though it's vastly inferior to training high level hunter or runecrafting. Both RC and Hunter can net you upwards of 1M/hr at level 99.
Edit the MegaGlest wiki: http://docs.megaglest.org/

My personal projects: http://github.com/KatrinaHoffert

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #182 on: 22 June 2010, 23:51:00 »
Yeah I know, I am lucky I got to level 80 as a F2P...so boring...still is, I need new armor, quests, and etc.  ::)
I'll think about it...
Yeah, Dragon Equips...looks cool, but somewhat overrated, unless for fighting other people, PVP.
I don't really like degradable equipment though...I mean you have to recharge it and such...  ::)
Anyways, thanks for the tips, I might see you around someday, if not, Arch will then...or not, I mean, tons of worlds...  ::)
 :thumbup: It is pretty cheap...but uh, it is Runescape, so shouldn't be a lot...  ::)
Do you guys ever watch any of the RS youtube vids? I wonder if they actually use that orb...
Sometimes excl's vids were funny...

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #183 on: 22 June 2010, 23:56:41 »
Actually, dragon equipment is best for monster combat (if you can afford it). For PVP, that's what degradable equipment like barrows, ancient warriors, etc are usually used for.

Do you guys ever watch any of the RS youtube vids? I wonder if they actually use that orb...
The orb of occulus?

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #184 on: 23 June 2010, 00:04:30 »
Actually, dragon equipment is best for monster combat (if you can afford it). For PVP, that's what degradable equipment like barrows, ancient warriors, etc are usually used for.
I see. I don't know much, being F2P, all I know, is that there is corrupt everything...
but basically, rune is best...most people that are F2P try to get money to buy Saradomin, gold, trimmed, Guthix, or Zamarok rune... and that's about it. Not much else to do, but to get a membership. or stop...playing.

The orb of occulus?
Yeah...never tried it.

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #185 on: 23 June 2010, 00:32:19 »
I see. I don't know much, being F2P, all I know, is that there is corrupt everything...
Not really... There is corrupt dragon, which is meant for F2P pvp, since it lasts a VERY short time, but has the stats of the dragon weapon it resembles, minus the special.

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #186 on: 23 June 2010, 00:34:47 »
I know, I don't mean "everything", sorry, was thinking about something else...
Corrupts aren't really good, 30 minutes is kinda short...maybe for PvP, as you said before, but that is a waste of GP I guess.

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #187 on: 23 June 2010, 03:21:23 »
Especially since F2P gp is hard to get good quantities of. :P
Egypt Remastered!

Gabbe

« Reply #188 on: 23 June 2010, 11:12:35 »
Corrupt? Check the prices guys! JaGex probably made corrupt only to make those f2ps loose all their money and then need to become memebr to earn more...did you know that treasure trail rewards doen`t come randomly, they depend on how much wealth is currently in the server.

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #189 on: 24 June 2010, 18:37:59 »
Yeah...I guess.  :|

Especially since F2P gp is hard to get good quantities of. :P
Yep.  ::)
EDIT: 2 more quests...not good ones but...oh well

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #190 on: 24 June 2010, 20:45:52 »
I'm working on Lost City, for a Dragon Longsword. :D :D :D

Need to get my crafting up though. :(
Egypt Remastered!

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #191 on: 25 June 2010, 17:29:05 »
I'm working on Lost City, for a Dragon Longsword. :D :D :D

Need to get my crafting up though. :(
So you're a member now? gratz.

Other quests I recommend:
-Monkey madness, for dragon scimmy
-Priest in peril, to access morytania
-Ghosts Ahoy, for the ectophial
-Plague city series, for access to west ardogue, the elves forest, the underground pass, and more
-The Dorgushaan Goblins series, to access their capital city underground, as well as their agility course, a shortcut to the kalphite cave, and a totally cool cross bow capible of hitting up to 600 in optimal conditions.
-Roving Elves, for the Crystal bow and shield
-Temple at Seniesten (and its massive list of reqs) for ancient curses
-Desert Treasure, for ancient magiks
-Lunar diplomacy, for lunar magics
-Dream mentor, for more lunar magics
-Shilo village to access shilo
-Tai Bwo Wannai trio, to use the village to the max, as well as to use the altar there
-Fairy tale part2/3, to use the fairy rings, and eventually without needing the staff
-Garden of tranquility, for the funniest quest in the game
-Nature spirit to access the swamp in morytania
-Myreque series to access burg de rot's bank, the temple trecking/burge de rott Ramble minigame, Meirditch, and the paterdomus catacombs

Of course, those will take a long time, but are good quests to strive for eventually.

Other fun things to do:
-Play castle wars
-Play Pest control
-Play soul wars
-Play more castle wars

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #192 on: 26 June 2010, 05:26:27 »
Only for a month, and my internet is being screwy now. :(
Egypt Remastered!

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #193 on: 26 June 2010, 05:33:35 »
Still fun, I guess...
Although do you lose your membership only items? Or do you keep them...etc. what happens?  :|

xxcatmysteryxx

« Reply #194 on: 26 June 2010, 18:51:29 »
Im always on world 35! So people who go there will have a good chance of seeing me add MysteryBizzy!

If you lose your membership you get to keep those items.

Gabbe

« Reply #195 on: 26 June 2010, 19:02:10 »
you get to keep tyhem yes, the problem wıth membershıp, ıts lıke a drug, once ı get memb, ım a newb and go sround pıckıng up every sıngle crap pıece ı can fınd, fıllıng the bank, then you go f2p and you;ll have to go through your bank forver to drop the member ıtems...

Omega, serıously? farmıng? are yu crazy? when doze ıt start to pay off?'?'?!?!?

arch, reccomend payıng for more memb, hmmm...maybe I can gıve you a membershıp gıft lolzççç shen ı don`t plsay asnymore...

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #196 on: 26 June 2010, 20:26:52 »
If you lose your membership you get to keep those items.
OK, I see... Hmm...

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #197 on: 26 June 2010, 20:35:57 »
Omega, serıously? farmıng? are yu crazy? when doze ıt start to pay off?'?'?!?!
Farm snap dragons. Insane money if you get lucky with how many you get. Just pay close attention so it doesn't get diseased, and make sure to use super compost. The exact yield is random, but the super compost increases that. Another good herb to grow is torstol, which had skyrocketing prices since the introduction of the overload potion.

Best money? Hunter. At 99, it can be over 1m/hr. Of course, a really lucky time at GWD or Abyssal Demons is very good money too (imagine 3 whip drops in one day. That's 12m right off the bat!)

Gabbe

« Reply #198 on: 29 June 2010, 14:12:49 »
whıps sure raıse ın prıce fast sınce last tıme ı played...yeah...trıed hunter and got ıt quıte hıgh, ıt was so borıng ı quıtted, trıed to get some ımps...or dragon ımplıngs whatever...drops random dragon stuff..stıll red chımps better...

ultı, you play RS?

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #199 on: 1 July 2010, 12:08:24 »
Omega, serıously? farmıng? are yu crazy? when doze ıt start to pay off?'?'?!?!?

When you buy a seed for 350 and sell the crop for 40k. :P

My farming is 3, and it sounds like it's an awful lot of work.........

arch, reccomend payıng for more memb, hmmm...maybe I can gıve you a membershıp gıft lolzççç shen ı don`t plsay asnymore...

Oooo, a gift? ;D

Gabbe, are you drunk or something? No offense but you're making an awful lot of typos............. :look:

I wanna kill Abyssal Demons with my friend, but we're to weak to kill them and we don't have 85 slayer..... :|
Egypt Remastered!

anything