Author Topic: Report games here!  (Read 84911 times)

ElimiNator

• Airship
  • The MegaGlest Moder.
    • View Profile
Re: Report games here!
« Reply #200 on: 1 July 2010, 16:12:47 »
Could a mod make it so we can change our vote?
Get the Vbros': Packs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5!

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #201 on: 1 July 2010, 17:34:01 »
Yeah, once someone updated the poll, I think you have to re-select the options...or...you just can't...  :|

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
  • Professional bug writer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #202 on: 1 July 2010, 21:57:49 »
[Edits the poll]
I know of no such mod. For now, if you still want to be able to change your vote, don't edit the poll. :P

How farming makes money:
Torstol Seed Market Price: 187.8k
Clean Torstol: 30.5k

Yield: 3-18

Loss at minimum yield: 96.3k
Profit at maximum yield: 361.2k
Minimum yield to break even: 7

So... super compost and hope for good yield. Usually nets you good money.
Edit the MegaGlest wiki: http://docs.megaglest.org/

My personal projects: http://github.com/KatrinaHoffert

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #203 on: 2 July 2010, 07:15:36 »
OK...for Frogger, so tiger made it already?  :|  :o It is in the poll....

Gabbe: Sometimes. But not really much to do for F2P...  :|

Gabbe, are you drunk or something? No offense but you're making an awful lot of typos............. :look:
When you need a high post count, and just want that, you do that...  :| or Gabbe...well sometimes. I can quote a post where Gabbe said he posts his posts really fast for some reason, I don't know... (no I'd rather not spend the time...)
Then there are other reasons...but who knows. No offense...  :|

Gabbe

« Reply #204 on: 2 July 2010, 09:36:42 »
It is because my keyboard is bad, and sometimes, i write ton of text, accidentaly in caps....do you know how boring it is to go throguh your whole post because some stupid caps? my solution were notepad...still the caps key are all weird...no im not drunk and I`ve never been :)

Omega, im gonna go and train some farming, yey, the most expensive and boring skill in the game just got a lot funnier!  :thumbup: :thumbup:

tiger

• Archmage
  • Don't rush it. Make it with Quality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2 July 2010, 17:18:38 »
No I havn't made a frogger game yet but there is a frogger game called "Frogger2 swampys revenge" On the net.

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #206 on: 2 July 2010, 18:39:54 »
No I havn't made a frogger game yet but there is a frogger game called "Frogger2 swampys revenge" On the net.
I see. If it is that, maybe the poll should be edited?  :| The problem with the poll being edited is, that if you forget to set the option, you have to ask for a moderator or admin to set that option again for people to be able to change their vote.  :|

Gabbe

« Reply #207 on: 3 July 2010, 14:51:27 »
that if you forget to set the option

let me try, but you got it all wrong, there is no option = the problem :)

EDIT: didn`t work, still no option to remove vote now...

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #208 on: 3 July 2010, 16:00:02 »
I fixed the poll for ya, you can change you're vote now. ;)
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

wyvern

« Reply #209 on: 3 July 2010, 16:01:59 »
why isn't AOE 1 and 2 up there???

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #210 on: 5 July 2010, 00:23:24 »
It is because my keyboard is bad, and sometimes, i write ton of text, accidentaly in caps....do you know how boring it is to go throguh your whole post because some stupid caps? my solution were notepad...still the caps key are all weird...no im not drunk and I`ve never been :)

Omega, im gonna go and train some farming, yey, the most expensive and boring skill in the game just got a lot funnier!  :thumbup: :thumbup:
Most expensive?! Now I wonder if you really do play Runescape... Prayer is the most expensive skill, followed by herblore.

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #211 on: 5 July 2010, 03:52:33 »
Prayer costs 0 gold, seriously Omega, do you really play runescape....... :P
Egypt Remastered!

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #212 on: 5 July 2010, 06:43:16 »
that if you forget to set the option
let me try, but you got it all wrong, there is no option = the problem :)
EDIT: didn`t work, still no option to remove vote now...
In the beginning there is...just my wording problem.
The actual problem is that for some reason it is like this...anyways, oh well, we got good people to help us...I guess.
why isn't AOE 1 and 2 up there???
Hmm, maybe someone does not like them?  :|
Well anyways, someone better reset it then, the option. After...

Gabbe

« Reply #213 on: 5 July 2010, 15:37:43 »
Lots of more new games, all the new fancy brands ;) (reset poll)

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #214 on: 5 July 2010, 17:39:20 »
OK some moderator or admin please do what you need to do...
Anyways nice, but...I wonder if there is  a limit...as there are so many games...  :|

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #215 on: 6 July 2010, 20:49:10 »
No member trains prayer by killing things for bones!!! :o :o :o

That would take forever! I am an advanced RS player and in track with what everyone does. The majority of players train prayer by buying Dragon Bones (they are the most available with good XP) and use them on a Gilded Altar with both burners lit for 3.5x XP.

D Bones were once 2k a piece, but ancient curses made D Bone prices soar, as there was actually a meaning to getting 99 prayer (other than the cool skillcape).

Have fun learning more about runescape now taht you are a member Arch!

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #216 on: 7 July 2010, 02:12:45 »
3.5 xp is less than you get for regular bones(4.5). :|

Just go the the place in the Wilderness where tons of bones spawn. :P
Egypt Remastered!

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #217 on: 7 July 2010, 03:26:51 »
Oh my god dude, you are kidding me, right?!?!?!

3.5x xp = 3.5 times your normal experience. AKA: Dragon bones are normally 72 xp, so thats 72*3.5=252xp per bone. So a full inventory is 7056xp. At yanille, the closest bank to a PoH portal, thats pretty darn fast. In comparision, burying normal bones till 99 would take so long, that its no wonder that it hasn't been done!!

While that may be fine until lvl 40 or so, lvl 99 requires just over 13M xp...

Better learn to trust me dude, when it comes to runescape, I hang with the best! ;D

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #218 on: 7 July 2010, 03:30:27 »
Better learn to trust me dude, when it comes to runescape, I hang with the best! Grin

Yea, and you gotta be a bit more clear when you talk... :|
Egypt Remastered!

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #219 on: 7 July 2010, 03:38:45 »
Well, getting to lvl 50 Prayer isn't too hard for F2P. I think I am lvl 49 or so...  :|
Big bones...Big bones.  :thumbup:
A lot of clicking. But not compared to firemaking...  :|

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #220 on: 7 July 2010, 04:14:54 »
I think it's so stupid that you can't use bots, they are so useful to keep you from damaging your arms(a lot of buttons to push and stuff), the problem is that people use them to continually train, I just wanna use em so I can sit there and watch it happen and not have to keep pushing the same buttons over and over again. They need some way to make sure the user is using a bot properly though, and not leaving it on overnight.
Egypt Remastered!

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #221 on: 7 July 2010, 06:50:40 »
I think it's so stupid that you can't use bots, they are so useful to keep you from damaging your arms(a lot of buttons to push and stuff), the problem is that people use them to continually train, I just wanna use em so I can sit there and watch it happen and not have to keep pushing the same buttons over and over again. They need some way to make sure the user is using a bot properly though, and not leaving it on overnight.
I would agree, but then really everyone would use it just...to use it like a bot...etc. Even honest people. No one likes clicking...  :|

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #222 on: 7 July 2010, 14:56:34 »
I would agree, but then really everyone would use it just...to use it like a bot...etc. Even honest people. No one likes clicking...  :|

Yah, they should have it so if you use a bot, you have to enter your pin every half an hour, and Jagex would design the bots to shut down if the pin wasn't entered within 5 minutes of request. I'd like to be able to use a bot and read a book or do internet research at the same time, then I don't feel guilty playing instead of doing something productive. I stand in an area where I continuously get attacked by lower-leveled creatures, that is the fastest way for me to train. the problem is that I have to tell my character to eat some food, and bots can do that for you, and log you out if you run out of food, which is helpful because I hate dying. :P
Egypt Remastered!

xxcatmysteryxx

« Reply #223 on: 7 July 2010, 15:09:54 »
It take 0 if you just find them and pick them off from the ground then bury them but if you buy the bones then thats takes lots more money

Better learn to trust me dude, when it comes to runescape, I hang with the best! Grin
Yea, and you gotta be a bit more clear when you talk... :|
  :thumbup:
While that may be fine until lvl 40 or so, lvl 99 requires just over 13M xp...

Better learn to trust me dude, when it comes to runescape, I hang with the best! ;D
  :thumbup:

:thumbdown:  >:( I like clicking.... remember back to the old days tecnolgy advances all the time but at one point people have nothing and have to do stuff the hard way. Like before laudry machines they cleaned it using there hands those people are the people who I repect the most. People nowdays are just plain LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO CLICK A SIMPLE BUTTON. THATS DESCRACFUL!! And thats one reason why I don't like bots because people are lazy and doing nooooo work at all. And if everyone used it then then then...  it shows that this world is no good. Clicking buttons takes really not that much effort. Not even strength. Imagine it was a big big big box full of levers (thats still tecnolgy but more work that buttons) and the lever was really old and you dread having to pull it cause its all rusty and it gets stuck and you need like 2 people having to pull it. yeah that takes work not laziness!!!  >:( (ok i think im done with my ranting..)

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #224 on: 7 July 2010, 17:53:02 »
:thumbdown:  >:( I like clicking.... remember back to the old days tecnolgy advances all the time but at one point people have nothing and have to do stuff the hard way. Like before laudry machines they cleaned it using there hands those people are the people who I repect the most. People nowdays are just plain LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO CLICK A SIMPLE BUTTON. THATS DESCRACFUL!! And thats one reason why I don't like bots because people are lazy and doing nooooo work at all. And if everyone used it then then then...  it shows that this world is no good. Clicking buttons takes really not that much effort. Not even strength. Imagine it was a big big big box full of levers (thats still tecnolgy but more work that buttons) and the lever was really old and you dread having to pull it cause its all rusty and it gets stuck and you need like 2 people having to pull it. yeah that takes work not laziness!!!  >:( (ok i think im done with my ranting..)

You don't understand, clicking a mouse and walking 5 miles for water so you can survive have two whole different levels of importance. And within clicking itself there are levels of importance.
Your survival may depend on walking 5 miles for a bucket of water, clicking on another monster in runescape is not critical at all. I wouldn't enjoy walking 5 miles for a bucket of water, but I'd have to do it, I don't enjoy clicking, and I don't have to do that, clicking is trivial when it comes to clicking on monsters in games. I'm not saying I don't want to ever click, I'm just saying that I want to automate trivial repetitive things so that I can spare my wrists the stress and have more time to do productive stuff.

If you wanna try to tell me that optional automation of a totally trivial thing such as clicking on a monster in runescape, you might as well claim that modern guns are lazy, because instead of shooting and then having to reload we can shoot multiple times because we have the bullet automatically feed in, also allowing us to automatically spray tons of bullets at once. Reloading is pretty simple, pull the clip out, put a new one in pull the charge lever, and you're ready. You have to turn bots on and off, and fiddle with the options, of course you have to manually put bullets in each clip, but that's about as much work as resetting options on a bot. Modern guns aren't lazy they're efficient. Bots aren't lazy they're efficient for the user, so they don't wear their wrists out.

FYI: I'm not ranting here, I'm simply stating the truth.
Egypt Remastered!