Author Topic: Report games here!  (Read 84915 times)

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Report games here!
« Reply #225 on: 7 July 2010, 19:01:49 »
Later in life, when you have to use your hands or fingers for other things, you would wish to not have clicked so much.  :| Or so for me. And others.

xxcatmysteryxx

« Reply #226 on: 7 July 2010, 19:19:57 »
Later in life, when you have to use your hands or fingers for other things, you would wish to not have clicked so much.  :| Or so for me. And others.

Arch and ultifd there is no stress in wrist in clicking a button and that lazy excuse is just an excuse that lazy ppl use just to defend there not lazy but they are.... someday ppl will see it my way. No one ever agrees with me. hmm i wonder why, in anything

wyvern

« Reply #227 on: 7 July 2010, 19:21:49 »
:O :O :O :O I'm not sure at any rate you may be right.

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #228 on: 7 July 2010, 19:26:10 »
Gabbe, it does indeed cause problems. You wanna hear my Mom complain?
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

wyvern

« Reply #229 on: 7 July 2010, 19:27:32 »
is this only for pc/ game console games or is it also for board games/outdoor games

xxcatmysteryxx

« Reply #230 on: 7 July 2010, 19:29:45 »
Gabbe
gabbe?

it does indeed cause problems. You wanna hear my Mom complain?
actually yes! cause it really don't she just complains alot just like most ppl and lazy too

wyvern

« Reply #231 on: 7 July 2010, 19:30:58 »
Gabbes on vacation I believe, or just lazy ;D ;D, either way he hasn't posted today :(

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #232 on: 7 July 2010, 19:31:45 »
I guess if you are used to it. But I am serious. Depends on the type of person you are then.
Aah, good thing Glest isn't all clicking.  :look:
I guess I won't go on, no point if people don't even look both ways...Have I? Have Arch? Pretty sure.  :|
is this only for pc/ game console games or is it also for board games/outdoor games
Ugh, so many.  :|  :O

---
People can make mistakes you know. Gah...  :|

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #233 on: 7 July 2010, 19:38:51 »
Clicking and typing can seriously damage your arms, I've had personal experience with the troubles of repetitive clicking, and a computer teacher was the one that told me about all the problems it can cause.

It's not an excuse at all, you're just saying that because you know I dismounted your argument.

Sorry, don't know why I called you Gabbe............ :look:
Egypt Remastered!

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #234 on: 7 July 2010, 19:40:35 »
Yeah. Besides, after playing Glest, that takes all of my clicking.  :O Seriously...sometimes.
Sorry, don't know why I called you Gabbe............ :look:
Big, Big difference.  :|  :O

[Yeah, 196 posts :O - @kukac@]

foset

« Reply #235 on: 7 July 2010, 20:02:25 »
my favorite is definitely Diablo 2 because 1 sucks compared to 2. 3 IS GONNA BE AWESOME. I rate diablo 2 a 8/10 because before they nerf batted all the classes it was INSANELY FUN. But now all the classes basically suck compared to their former glory and there are so many hacks that you can't even trade with people cuz they can steal ur crap. But in diablo 2's prime it was creative with the creatures, i mean come on killer cows with halberds that would 1 shot any low level guys (as in 30- depending on class) and a spider human blob thingy that could duplicate itself and shot death lasers and fire novas. And also unlike some VERY popular games (World of Warcraft's Death knight compared to basically everything) all the classes are pretty balanced and it doesn't stop there! The items were INSANE! But ya anyways 8/10

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
  • Professional bug writer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #236 on: 8 July 2010, 00:13:10 »
If you use a bot, I will pin your arms behind your head and kick you till you bleed! Yes, I am agressive against bots. Bots are one of the major things I agree with Jagex on. In the CC I spend most of my time in, we are very open and equal. We hate only two things, Merchers and Bots. All of us love messing up bots with famous things such as the cat trick, and for some of us, bots are the only thing we bother to report.

If you don't like clicking, runescape is not the game for you. The rs community does not want cheaters. Go take your 3rd party business else where. There's a reason that botting gives you a perm ban on rs... :thumbdown:
Edit the MegaGlest wiki: http://docs.megaglest.org/

My personal projects: http://github.com/KatrinaHoffert

xxcatmysteryxx

« Reply #237 on: 8 July 2010, 13:20:12 »
If you use a bot, I will pin your arms behind your head and kick you till you bleed! Yes, I am agressive against bots. Bots are one of the major things I agree with Jagex on. In the CC I spend most of my time in, we are very open and equal. We hate only two things, Merchers and Bots. All of us love messing up bots with famous things such as the cat trick, and for some of us, bots are the only thing we bother to report.

If you don't like clicking, runescape is not the game for you. The rs community does not want cheaters. Go take your 3rd party business else where. There's a reason that botting gives you a perm ban on rs... :thumbdown:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: totally agree with you 100%

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #238 on: 8 July 2010, 14:53:49 »

I don't bot, because the bots that are out there will get you banned and are designed for cheating, I just want a bot that will move at normal Human speed and click on some monsters for me, it's just that it's way too easy to use a bot for cheating, which is one of the obvious reasons why Jagex doesn't allow them, I agree with that, and I know that it's would be pretty much impossible to create a bot that couldn't be used to cheat, because what's to stop you from walking away and leaving it there? :look: I'd still be taking control of the mouse and checking stats and xp and stuff, I just want the bot at a normal or slow Human speed to click on monsters. I don't want to cheat at the game I just want to not have to click quite so much.

But it's not a problem for me anymore, because I've found an area where I can train on lower-leveled monsters that will automatically attack me, so I just sit there and click on a salmon every now and then.

Basically I'm agreeing with you that bots can be used for easy cheating, and I report people that I think are using bots. If you're sitting at a computer with a bot running, and you're watching it and checking stats and stuff, that's not really cheating, but if you're not at the computer and the bot is botting away that's serious cheating.
Egypt Remastered!

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #239 on: 8 July 2010, 18:14:06 »
You don't need a bot to do that. You can do it yourself. Surely its not to hard? Perhaps you don't have the patient for MMORGPs. Jagex has stated their ideal audience is adults, and for a reason. Most of the guys I know, flame little kids for their impatient such as you pointed out. If you don't have the skill/patient/time/etc for playing runescape, its time for you to move on. We, for one, like the game without our bots.

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #240 on: 8 July 2010, 18:30:55 »
I don't like repetitive things, ok, I never have. But as I said I've solved my problem for the most part.
Egypt Remastered!

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #241 on: 8 July 2010, 19:04:36 »
Funny thing is, I think a lot of people who complain about clicking don't use bots...  :|
Oh well. Why are we just talking about Runescape again? Hmm...when will it "die"  :| (game, I mean, not the discussion)

xxcatmysteryxx

« Reply #242 on: 8 July 2010, 20:23:50 »
I don't like repetitive things, ok, I never have. But as I said I've solved my problem for the most part.
yah that proves little kids are very unpatient except I am pretty good with patients and i pretty much have the skill and time (well more in the summer)..

ultifd

• Airship
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #243 on: 8 July 2010, 20:26:54 »
There is a difference from kids, to teenagers, and young adults, to adults.
I think you and arch...fit to "teenagers"...  :|
Anyways, how would you rate runescape? I'd give 75/100. Members? more. F2P? Less. (rating) Just like how it is...in RS.

Gabbe

« Reply #244 on: 8 July 2010, 20:31:26 »
I gıve RS full because ıt ıs fun, ı admıt that ım not patıent, stıll, when ıt comes to RS, ı am :)

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #245 on: 8 July 2010, 20:33:30 »
Tell me when you've found someone that likes repetition.

Stephanie, you told me yourself that you sell things at minimum price because you want the money as fast as possible, you even said you were unpatient........... :|

Just curious Ultifd.........how old are you? I always think of you as a 14-year-old.
Egypt Remastered!

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #246 on: 8 July 2010, 22:13:34 »
I've been playing RS since '04... so... 100/100. I started as F2P for some years, but Members is much better. Once you get to the point where you've finished dragon slayer, its time to upgrade to members. You will *not* regret it. I will never be able to return to F2P.

As for the end of runescape, like many corporations, I predict a long life. Imagine 60 years from now, when I'm retired, I could sit back and be playing RS boasting about how I have been playing for 60 years.... ;D

xxcatmysteryxx

« Reply #247 on: 8 July 2010, 23:38:10 »
I've been playing RS since '04... so... 100/100. I started as F2P for some years, but Members is much better. Once you get to the point where you've finished dragon slayer, its time to upgrade to members. You will *not* regret it. I will never be able to return to F2P.

As for the end of runescape, like many corporations, I predict a long life. Imagine 60 years from now, when I'm retired, I could sit back and be playing RS boasting about how I have been playing for 60 years.... ;D
I been playing it for about 2 months and im already way past that point i think its time for mems

Stephanie, you told me yourself that you sell things at minimum price because you want the money as fast as possible, you even said you were unpatient........... :|
thats cause i only have 2 spaces to sell things and i have so much to sell so i just want some money idc if its like 200 more or less
« Last Edit: 9 July 2010, 05:14:34 by Omega »

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #248 on: 9 July 2010, 05:20:52 »
Grr... I will now clear this up once and for all (though I usually explain this at least once a week).

The GE's minimum price will not necessarily sell it for the minimum. Think of it as an auction, where the minimum price is the starting price, but where there is a price cap (the maximum price). If item A has a market price of 90-110gp, and you sell it at the minimum (90), but someone is trying to buy at max price (110), it will sell at 110. But if people are only buying at min price (90), the best offer there is is 90gp, thus that's what you'll get.

This applies to buying too, so offering the max price when buying will give you better chances of getting that item, abet, you will always spend all that money. If you have the time, you can try buying at the min price, if that doesn't buy, you can try the market price, then lastly, the max price. That is good only for when there is plenty of stock, and you want to save the money (or can't scrape up the money, such as to buy expensive items like the Whip).

I hope that is understandable.

ElimiNator

• Airship
  • The MegaGlest Moder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 9 July 2010, 05:28:23 »
I don't relay like the net games that are like 2d glest...
Get the Vbros': Packs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5!