Author Topic: Report games here!  (Read 84922 times)

the warlord of the reich

Re: Report games here!
« Reply #375 on: 21 November 2010, 06:47:37 »
yeah... sounds a perfect place for warlords....

let them prepere to meet the warlord of arabia and mostly CHAOS

MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: 22 November 2010, 09:18:36 by Omega »

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #376 on: 21 November 2010, 19:57:26 »
Completely ignoring Omega because my bandiwth eats pictures no matter how huge  ;)
Not everyone has your bandwidth...In fact, most people don't, I'm pretty sure.  :|  :thumbdown:

Maybe people aren't posting anything because of the big images... ;) I'm half joking...
No joke... :thumbdown:

Dude, please understand there is no need to post large images. By simply posting the link to the image itself, you will have just as many pictures that the viewer can look at when they wish AND everything is more accessable, as well as MUCH less server load. Win-win.
Yeah, I know...I was being nice.

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #377 on: 21 November 2010, 21:00:33 »
actually am deleting huge PICs, for you guys.

the fotobcket thng ws askng me to py fr sum crap so i dnt us it.

hehe. thx fr bng nic dude, ths wll be prbbly bttr wth dlted big imgs.

chrs :)
« Last Edit: 22 November 2010, 00:04:48 by the warlord of the reich »

Mark

« Reply #378 on: 23 November 2010, 03:32:12 »
A lot of your images don't work. 
What images? I thought there were some in this thread before, but it seems to have no images now...
misunderstandings? this thread had no images at all.
There were images.  They must have been removed.

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #379 on: 23 November 2010, 15:25:27 »
wait. what the hell is going here? get it straight you posted this somewheere else!

John.d.h

• Airship
  • I have to go now. My planet needs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 23 November 2010, 15:29:05 »
wait. what the hell is going here?
You don't need six threads about exactly the same thing.  They've been merged, and some posts have had BBC disabled since you can't seem to grasp the concept of not cluttering your numerous discussions with way too many giant images.  Good day.

Zoythrus

« Reply #381 on: 23 November 2010, 15:54:52 »
TWotR, John and Titi look down on "pointless" threads. that means no more "Who's your favorite Celebrity?"

to tell you the truth, im surprised John didnt just lock them entirely; be thankful for his mercy.

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
  • Professional bug writer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #382 on: 23 November 2010, 18:51:36 »
Agreed. Good merge work and use of the nobbc tag John.

To put this simply warlord, PLEASE do not use excessive large images, please don't clutter the board with too many offtopic posts that are pointless (as Zoy pointed out). It simply helps no one.
Edit the MegaGlest wiki: http://docs.megaglest.org/

My personal projects: http://github.com/KatrinaHoffert

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #383 on: 23 November 2010, 22:55:47 »
Good decision.  :thumbup:

John.d.h

• Airship
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 30 November 2010, 07:10:32 »
I recently stumbled upon OSARE: The Open-Source Adventure Roleplaying Engine.  It's still very much a WIP, but I think they're onto something good!

http://clintbellanger.net/rpg/

If you like games like Diablo, this is something to check out.

Gabbe

« Reply #385 on: 30 November 2010, 20:52:43 »
It says download:

WIndows
OSX
Source

No linux? :look:

John.d.h

• Airship
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 30 November 2010, 21:05:41 »
It says download:

WIndows
OSX
Source

No linux? :look:
No, sadly.  I haven't tried building from source, but it runs perfectly under Wine.

Gabbe

« Reply #387 on: 30 November 2010, 21:13:05 »

Brings back memories of the old days, Nintendo ftw ;) Downloading now..

Mark

« Reply #388 on: 2 December 2010, 02:07:24 »
I really thought it would be a stupid 2d game, but apparently they use blender, though the view is isometric and orthographic...

It looks pretty cool, at least in the videos. 

John.d.h

• Airship
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2 December 2010, 02:13:31 »
I really thought it would be a stupid 2d game, but apparently they use blender, though the view is isometric and orthographic...
They use Blender to make and animate the models, and then render them as a 2D sprite.  This is how a lot of 2D games do it, since animating in 3D is so much easier, more modifiable, and more reproducible than doing it in 2D (where you have to draw each frame as a new sprite).

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #390 on: 30 December 2010, 14:19:42 »
hi guys, i can't just sit here and play silent hill: comecoming whie bieng silent myself lol, i wanna talk about it, its epic, i wont use walkthroughs for this one, when i played PSP i used to play silent hill 5 as the best scary game and obscure too, dont forget resident evill 4 although i just stack up my PSP down my bedroom when this cool XboX elite came up, i like the wirless controllers but they seem to not stand up long to vibration which annoyes me, i played silent hill: homecoming in it, i am used to play scary games but this one just scared me off alot, its hell epic and dreadfull, although i have reached the hospital and am still stuck in it, am following this sicko kid running away, facing off with nurses and trying to bypass them with shutting off the ligt and bieng quite while marching, here an advice: if want to avoid enemys you can always bypass them, shut off all lights and shut the radio, the radio elps you locate enemies nearby, but if you dont want a fight shut it off and march very quietly, bypass them and be safe, there are obstacles i noticed they fall and make noisey sounds if you walk by them like a table or a trashcan so you must be precise, any noise will make them react because the react to sound and they are heavily attracted to light and unable to see in the dark with their weak ears and eyes , although i dont use this often, it hinders me from exploring the room but it keeps you at safety.

« Last Edit: 30 December 2010, 15:42:52 by the warlord of the reich »

Gabbe

« Reply #391 on: 2 January 2011, 17:07:28 »
Minecraft!

Argueably the best Indie Game of all times! As boring as it might sound, if you try it then you will get addicted. I promise, it allows you to create whatevr you want! Though you might think that "meh the graphics suck!" I tell you this game is epic, also the terrain is generated automatically so you`ll never play on the same map as before, unless you save that map. And you must survive the nights, thats when the zombies come out! Then build walls and create swords and bows to hold stand until daylight reaches and burns away the zombies.

WILDY & FREE TARD IS COMING BACK!
« Last Edit: 8 January 2011, 20:41:05 by Gabbe »

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #392 on: 8 January 2011, 10:11:26 »
Dude I know this is going to sound idiotic, but what do you mean wildy is coming back, I didn't even know it left. :P :look:
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

Gabbe

« Reply #393 on: 8 January 2011, 10:19:14 »
The old wildy! Haven`t you played the old wildy or when there were free trade? That means that when you killed someone in wilderness then you would gain all of their items except 1 if they used protect item, 3 if you were the attacker. Not as it is now, cuz when you kill someone with full sara then you would risk only getting a stupid bucket in return. Now you can get the full sara instead! Runescape had about 1/3 of their fan base to leave when they removed free trade & wildy. Free trade is that you can sell items for ANY price you want, that also means that scammers r gonna return. And that means i can stay in Varrock bank saying "Trimming full rune for free!" and have a retartet noob come give me his full rune and thinking hes gonna get it trimd. hurr hurr i cannot wait! And also selling a iron scimmi to someone. The process is simple, put up a rune scim, let them put up cash, quickly before they accept the trade, change the rune scim for a iron scim = $$$$$$$$ hur hurr! me is gonna roll world now hurr! MAN! I can`t wait, finally, this will make sure not everyone gain tons of cash too. And avoid the economical mess GE has been making.

SELLING ROCKHAMMER!!!! [harr harr dis is not gmaul harr harr]

This also means i can boost ur money pockets arch ;) How does that sound XD

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #394 on: 8 January 2011, 10:22:03 »
I"m not going in wildy then.... I've lost enough stuff before..........

Did you say money and bigger in one sentence!?!?!?!?! :o ME MEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEME!
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

Gabbe

« Reply #395 on: 8 January 2011, 11:23:24 »
Warlord, whats ur stats& name? :P

Mine is

name:Gabbe Troop

Pass: no chance & ur gonna try "no chance" aren`t u? XD

Skills:

image:

I have lots of minor account including skillers, pures & tanks but il leave those out, my main is Gabbe Troop.

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #396 on: 8 January 2011, 11:54:14 »
damn thats alot of progress to acomplish

my name: sunken soul6
password: theres a 1% chance i would give it away :O :O :O :O :O LOL!!!
lol am only 33 lvl. damn
right before posting this i earnt a strength level. lol
attck27 vitality28 strngth22 logging 35 (cutting wood is my main money source oterwise i do quests and loot!!!) defense32 those are my main skills. i use them daily. other skills are mostly 1-10-15

this has been my only account. no. a not a quiter nor a weakling surrenderer. i continued along 1 path it toke me like 1 week just to explore llumbridge and knowing wtf is this game :O :O :O :O

meet me at the varrock squere k?

i hate skillers. seriously. i have seen the true path of a warrior :O

Gabbe

« Reply #397 on: 8 January 2011, 12:03:59 »
Heh, skillers is respect, take a long time to have lvl 3 combat 99 firemaking 99 woodcutting :P

Can`t meet u when idk what world :P

Gabbe

« Reply #398 on: 8 January 2011, 19:48:09 »
I spotet Omega deleting my post o.O oh well, it was fulla caps :P

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
  • Professional bug writer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #399 on: 8 January 2011, 19:54:12 »
No all caps spam please.

heheh, my lil nooblet friends. My account, as fickly weak as it is, can put both of those to shame! I consider myself mostly as a quester, and my massive quest points reflects that. By the way, it's worth mentioning that woodcutting is HORRIBLE money. Magics and yews are quite slow for the profit they give, and are inferior to hunter, runecrafting, and slayer, commonly accepted as the best skills for money making, along with combat (dragons for bones, GWD generals for hilts, slayer tasks for drops, etc).
Edit the MegaGlest wiki: http://docs.megaglest.org/

My personal projects: http://github.com/KatrinaHoffert

anything