Author Topic: Report games here!  (Read 84923 times)

Gabbe

Re: Report games here!
« Reply #400 on: 8 January 2011, 20:10:35 »
not for non mems, and dont forget the quest "kingdom of miscellania" is high up if not the best way to amke money

Gabbe

« Reply #401 on: 8 January 2011, 20:40:20 »
Minecraft!

Argueably the best Indie Game of all times! As boring as it might sound, if you try it then you will get addicted. I promise, it allows you to create whatevr you want! Though you might think that "meh the graphics suck!" I tell you this game is epic, also the terrain is generated automatically so you`ll never play on the same map as before, unless you save that map. And you must survive the nights, thats when the zombies come out! Then build walls and create swords and bows to hold stand until daylight reaches and burns away the zombies.
Dude I know this is going to sound idiotic, but what do you mean wildy is coming back, I didn't even know it left. :P :look:

weird...

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #402 on: 8 January 2011, 20:43:30 »
You should've edited his post Omega, now my post doesn't make an ounce of sense. :P I don't really see the issue with a few big caps, I mean it's a big change to a famous game, and it's not like he took much space with those caps at all. :|
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
  • Professional bug writer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #403 on: 9 January 2011, 07:56:35 »
You should've edited his post Omega, now my post doesn't make an ounce of sense.
:P

For the record, it's not the quest that makes money, it's the continous act of maintaining the kingdom that makes money. It's not tons of money, but its a nice, guarenteed, steady amount that requires only 10 minutes of work a week. I can easily make at least 1m profit a week off it, depending on the seeds obtained from the nests.

I'll admit though, it will be nice to see the wilderness back, as a longtime player since 2004, I've always enjoyed the older aspects of the game. Abet, I don't like how all the quests that were in the wilderness will be relocated... Obviously they'd be far too difficult to do in old wilderness, but some, such as Summers End, are completely based on the wilderness concept! Likewise for While Guthix Sleep's Lucien's Fortress (on that discussion, WGS is the most epic quest ever). Because of that, I'm sorely mixed on the wilderness, but definitely want Free Trade back, and would prefer to have players drop the items they had in PvP, but only in the PvP worlds (aka: a mixture of old wilderness and new PvP elements).
Edit the MegaGlest wiki: http://docs.megaglest.org/

My personal projects: http://github.com/KatrinaHoffert

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #404 on: 9 January 2011, 08:04:57 »
hell. you people are very wierd with the capss. i dont see they make swears silently seriously whats with it?

ok i've added your name in my friend list. when your online i'll give you a post informing a meet. alongsides every glest member i will call.

skillers SUCK they just mine and farm. then they sell and then they min and smith and farm and they mine then they smith and they smith while they sell. crappy skillers wasting their times instead of venturing into great places like the wilderness and the far westwerd and the far eastwerd or southward to the great islands. lotsa places to explore. i embark on quests all the time. though this game SUCK atleast without a member account. because theres alo of quests in mem accounts. lol. i was thinking like this when i was a complete lvl 4 noob. i was eager to go to widy and explore. but LOL i marched like 10 seconds and i got killd by zombies. though now i am much harder to kill. i like going to large dark dangerous places. my current point is that volcano in karajma

Gabbe

« Reply #405 on: 9 January 2011, 10:44:26 »
Oh well I`ve been to almost all places in RS anyways :P but seriously, if you get atted during a quest in wildy, run away or tele away or fight the bastard. For high lvls this shouldn`t be a problem. Unless ur taken by a suprise of a clan were half the players are ancient a holes.

Warlord, i suggest powerlevling until your abt 80~ combat. Thats when you can have real fun with the game & explore and stuff.

If you are a skiller it is respect, most skillers usually have a high lvl main anyways, but if you are a skiller that means that you`ve earnt your money through peacefull skills only, and that is pretty hard. noo, the game doesn`t "suck" without mems, but certainly, when you have fully explored the free area its either time to quit or to move into the realm of real players :P

About miscellania, given that im not a no lifer 24/7 on RS, that is a solid way of having a income without needing to play hours of hours.

And yay! I`VE just rounded 25 million milestone :D

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #406 on: 9 January 2011, 20:14:18 »
say what would happen if theres a chuck norris in this game?

though skillers are WEAK level 3 is something much of an abomnation and embarassment and dishonor.

i wanna stay this level. 33 years old is better then a f***ing old 60 yrs granfather. those skillers are mostly 3 years old (i take levels as an age lol)

say whats your favourite runescape soundtrack? mine is: yesteryear, fanfare, dwarf thame

whats in hour of an hour? seriously an hour is an houur theres no more hours after or in that. you peoples. are very wierd :o

Gabbe

« Reply #407 on: 9 January 2011, 20:43:16 »
Harr harr, come to duel arena and let us settle this fight ;) I`d say i could probably take you out without any armour mage range or wep. Then let us see if a 98 yr old is stronger than you 33 year old :P

I dont remember though, but you, let us meet. Though, im not member anymore, i cancelled the sub a little while ago, but that doesnt mean i can take you in duel arena! i do like the bandos theme very much. you`ve probably never heard it >.<

lets us go in.. world 3

Mapmaster

« Reply #408 on: 13 January 2011, 01:17:22 »
the best game ever is.................
(click to show/hide)

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #409 on: 13 January 2011, 01:24:59 »
What are you talking about? Obviously the best game is Glest/MegaGlest/GAE   ;)
 :O

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #410 on: 13 January 2011, 02:22:49 »
best game to what or considering to what or who?

Mapmaster

« Reply #411 on: 16 January 2011, 00:02:26 »
What are you talking about? Obviously the best game is Glest/MegaGlest/GAE   ;)
 :O

ya it would be if Kris would finish the Glest conqur. Too bad thats not going to happen. He told me that he was giveing up because he dosent know how to model and no one will help him. (he gos to my school.) i think someone elce should make it because as you can tell by my name i make maps only.

Gabbe

« Reply #412 on: 16 January 2011, 00:20:15 »
whoa i must have missed that. obviously there is no hope if he isn`t going to learn how to 3d model.

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
  • Professional bug writer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
« Reply #413 on: 16 January 2011, 01:52:35 »
there is no hope if he isn`t going to learn how to 3d model.
This ^. I'll be blunt: you want to make a mod, you learn to model. Don't know how to model? Learn to. Don't want to learn? May as well give up. A quality mod without new models is unheard of.

Moving the topic back to RuneScape for a bit, it looks like the wilderness will return, as the poll closed yesterday with 91% wanting the wilderness back and only 7% saying no (the 2% extra is those who don't care either way). An official statement will be released on Monday the 17th.
Edit the MegaGlest wiki: http://docs.megaglest.org/

My personal projects: http://github.com/KatrinaHoffert

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #414 on: 17 January 2011, 02:27:07 »
Holy Hell, talk about a landslide vote! :o
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

Gabbe

« Reply #415 on: 24 January 2011, 00:26:25 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSBEfk9-HBw

Dont you ever talk shit about my game again ;)

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #416 on: 24 January 2011, 06:37:18 »
lol video's jammed for me wont play wtf do i do now?

an of you guys play warhammer battlemarch MARK OF CHAOS? its an awesom game. reall awesom. epiclly awesom. strategy gameplay along with dramatic 3D models with large clashes and fights that pretty much make that of rome: TOTAL WAR worthless compared to the 3D stuff in warhammer battlemarch. also atleast warhammer got a dramatic campaign and story which is something fun and you dont get it at rome: TOTAL WAR anyways. warhammer doesnt have a financial and governmental businass. its got a battlefield for fighting :D

i got tons of more games i'll tell you guys about tomorrow. am your pilestock for strategy games of all eras and times. you can entrust me in it.

Seanachaidh

« Reply #417 on: 25 January 2011, 04:02:07 »
Here is my report of Runescape(!):

Recently, JaGeX added a new skill to free playing players wich allowed them to go and solve the puzzles of duengoneering! This new skill is fair to lower levels as it makes the bosses reduce hp and combat stats when the player duengoneers. The new area covers a area 60 times the area of the city ,in-game, called Falador(!) Here is some shots from it (Runescape.com):
Here is were you start off with dungeoneering!

A full list of the basic in dungeoneering can be found here: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/dungeoneering_the_basics

In this game, you really do not get done, after you have reached all the levels to the max, which probably would take 5 years, there is still plenty of quests (160+ more to come(!) ) Now it also comes with a demo version, but why is this necesarry? there is already free to play!

The game supporsts all OS that can run, even the ipod and iphone i think...

Download java here:  http://java.com/en/
Play Runescape here:http://www.runescape.com/game.ws?j=1

I won`t let this count as a apply for the mian page, because i am the owner :) i simply did it because i wanted to

I have to admit, I was a huge fan of runescape for the longest time, I was a paying member for while as well. but I fell out of it.

Although not my most favouritist game evrar, I do have to say Super Columbine Massacre RPG was the most interesting.

But the most awesomest game I ever played was Desert Bus.  Check it out!

http://desertbus-game.org/

Gabbe

« Reply #418 on: 25 January 2011, 04:28:20 »
i checked it out, but it forced me to wait forever before i could play so it was a no go.

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #419 on: 25 January 2011, 12:27:46 »
not worth it totally not worth it. totally dude seriously this game isnt fun theres like thousands of stuff could go better then this so why is it your best?

i got another game to tell you guys about.

you ever got so intrested in pacific and world war 2? you will say battlestations midway. battlestations pacific. because they've got one of the best graphic and effects ever. AA fire. battleships destroyers and fighters. bombers. but the game is too short (battlestations midway is only 10 levels to play and some other operations) and they are both not very strategy or unit-controlling nor they are not economical. yeah? theres not a economical and pacific warring game. theres none dude! actually dude theres. its called pacific storm! this game is awesomest world war 2 game i ever playd. wanna know why? because its both reall time managment and commanding the empire and is also a battlefield and troop command. the game lets your camera go free (meaning you can go around the battlefield watching dogfights, kamikaze, ships engaging in battles, aircraft bombings, torpedo runs, explosions and much more!) meanwhile. you can click one of your units (a A6M zero for example) you can click the U in your keyboard. you know what happens when you do that? YOU CONTROLL THE UNIT YOURSELF!!!! you drive it and fire the guns. kamikaze and bomb targeted areas. shoot enemy planes. turn fights and much more!!! you can also do it on the ships!!! click U in your keyboard while a ship is selected. you will controll the ship's AA guns and fire them. although usually inffective. it becomes deadly to enemy aircraft if in close range enough to predict an arc and angle and ballestics of fire towards it. ennemy bombers are most velunarble to it. because their lack of speed they go stay under heavy AA fire for long time they might get shot in it. also level bobing. rockets pearl harbor carrier and ship command and fighter dogfights. heavy bombers battleships even scout planess based on catapults!!! you can command ships. give orders and order the captains to go tactical (passive tactics, long range bombardment, etc) and you can also do kamikaze!!! (which is unrealisticlly uselss in this game due to the stuupid computer pilots that when ordered to kamikaze they only go on carriers and fly their planes at the current speed without accallaerating and also due to the stupid computer that goes to low alttitueds once kamikazing.) although you can kamikaze always fails. try to do it less or only use it with fast aircraft like randy. A6M zero. etc and also yo can equip your planes with whatever you want. bombs. torpedos. 250 IB 60 IB even 1000 IB bombs. you know what else? the game is economical!!! battlestations midway goes tottally downhill once you finish the campaign. same for battlestations pacific. but this pacific storm. you can do simulated or costum battles. lay island sieges (land troops, command fleets etc) meanwhile playing great campaigns like in pearl harbor (a great level i like to playit with japan because you get tons o aircraft and boombers to blow enemy ships with) and also this game is aweesom. you can go to the mapp where you can see the whole pacific !!!!! command fleets to attack enemy. produce weapons and shiips in your factories. build economical buildings and drill islands for oil. build iron mines and make a grand factory for weapons and aircraft and fleets. then declare war on your enemies and launch massive attacks. conquer USA with japan. capture strategic locations like new york, san diego. washington. etc or conquer japan with USA and capture strategic locations such as tokyo, their capital. or something else. but this game isnt totally made of gold; theres downsides (flak shells are 99% useless. AA machineguns aare redecioulosly close range, kamikaze is near useless.) but the game's downsides are few. the game is totally worth alot of money i say.. you can use a fighter to play in dogfights meanwhile go out and layback on your chai and watch fleets, aircrafts, bombers, submarines going to the fray. lay siege on islands oor go out drop torpedos on enemies. commence massive battleships like yamato into battles. yamato is a seriious beast. it was in the past. i once used its massive main guns and sank a destroyer in one barrage :o :o :o and a massive number of AA on it. i once got a record while using one of yamato's AA and killed 6 airccraft passing my me after they dropped their payloads. you can also send out scoutplanes like those based on catapults. carrying speciell ammunation. use those scous to locate and destroy enemy's submarines. also about yamato. it is vry fast. and massivee AA means you will pay dearly for evrey thing you send to attack it. neearly not a single bomber survives from it. either few fighters get lucky and fly over the AA on it. you can also mannuever it to avoid the torpedos and bombs. also go destroy enemy ships. run away from battles. destroy enemy convoys. you can also fly the famous zero-sen "zekes" fighters. i got a record for it. in a turn fight i kkilled 6 hellcats and a single TBF bomber in a single fly by although the TBF was'nt in the flyby i did managed to kill it while it is inside its formation (its pretty dangerous to attack bomber formmations with zeros due to the enemy tailgunners will fire on you) i also once got another record of shooing 3 B-17 bombers with 4 zeros. we got their tails but lost onne zero... then used dive tactics that always brought doom to flying fortresses. the bombers got killed. also dont forget to try out those awesom tony fighters. they can really swing around. the game definatlly favours japan because you get the best fighters and battleships. meanwhile. in USA you get nothing but good anti-air destroyers and good bombers (in armor) but with japan. i think evrey player of the game likes the japanes due to the easyness of their fighters use..... they can fly around. jump. climb. and do anything an acrobat would.  so thats why those japanese fighters can stay good for you even when you go late in the war.

cheers fellows :)

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #420 on: 25 January 2011, 23:23:41 »
i checked it out, but it forced me to wait forever before i could play so it was a no go.
Enter key...  :O

Gabbe

« Reply #421 on: 25 January 2011, 23:45:57 »
Enter key...  :O

dammit dammit dammit..

Seanachaidh

« Reply #422 on: 26 January 2011, 02:33:40 »
Honestly Though, my favorite game I've played would have to be the whole Jedi Outcast series, they were good quality games, at least for there time. Plus they also have a pretty big modding community as well.  

It was mostly an FPS, but the gameplay was really fun.

P.S. Desert Bus was a joke.... it's this gag game that they call a verisimulator, or a game that's stupifyingly like reality, basically, you are a bus driver that's driving from tuscony to arizona, you pick up a few passengers in the game, but all your doing is just that driving to arizona,, driving through endless desert.  It take you four hours to get there, and when you finally reach there, you get 1 point, then you can decide to either end the game or go back again.
« Last Edit: 26 January 2011, 02:40:03 by Seanachaidh »

John.d.h

• Airship
  • I have to go now. My planet needs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 26 January 2011, 02:40:26 »
Honestly Though, my favorite game I've played would have to be the whole Jedi Outcast series, they were good quality games, at least for there time. Plus they also have a pretty big modding community as well. 

It was mostly an FPS, but the gameplay was really fun.
I've played Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast, and both were a lot of fun.

Gabbe

« Reply #424 on: 16 February 2011, 19:38:12 »
Crysis 2 got leaked, a development version that only supports DX9 but still. Check out EA official.