Author Topic: kill-level-based attacks  (Read 1073 times)

Zoythrus

kill-level-based attacks
« on: 4 May 2010, 18:08:41 »
is it possible to implement (in either MG or GAE, preferably MG) to allow certain abilities, morphs, etc. to be unlocked when the unit acheives a certain number of kills?

ElimiNator

• Airship
  • The MegaGlest Moder.
    • View Profile
Re: kill-level-based attacks
« Reply #1 on: 5 May 2010, 02:11:03 »
Every thing is possible, but that doesn't mean it will get done, sounds like a good idea though lets see what others think.  :)
Get the Vbros': Packs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5!

wyvern

« Reply #2 on: 5 May 2010, 15:08:28 »
That sounds good also units should get an improved attack when the become elite, not just armor sight etc...
it would also be nice if kills could be used to build new units, for example a necromancer can only build a zombie if he has 1 kills for example, then he loses that kill

ElimiNator

• Airship
  • The MegaGlest Moder.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 5 May 2010, 17:22:31 »
No, you don't want him to loose the kill, that tells you how many kills he has. Maybe something else.
Get the Vbros': Packs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5!

wyvern

« Reply #4 on: 5 May 2010, 17:42:37 »
He would lose the kill cuz he turned the corpse into a zombie

John.d.h

• Airship
  • I have to go now. My planet needs me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 5 May 2010, 20:17:42 »
The closest approximation I can think of is in GAE to use a "recourse" effect on an attack.  For example, when the necromancer attacks, it could recharge his EP, and then he'd use his EP to summon a zombie.  It wouldn't work exactly how you want it (since I don't think there's a way to base it on kills, just attacks), but it would be a good start.