Author Topic: Politics!  (Read 4912 times)

modman

Re: Politics!
« Reply #25 on: 4 June 2010, 05:06:02 »
Dammit Omega, can't we have one political discussion without nationalist comparisons of Canada and the United States? :|

We were discussing anarchism.

You should probably split the topic; that would be best for your nationalism discussion.

Gabbe

« Reply #26 on: 4 June 2010, 07:41:40 »
but haven`t we concluded with anarchi = bad?

Gabbe

« Reply #27 on: 17 July 2010, 22:07:19 »
I just dug up something very old, and its seriously scaring. I copy and translate with google due to time...

It has been informed from Muslim leaders in Denmark that they have long been working to make Denmark and Norway to Europe's Islamic states. Oslo will be renamed to Medina and the country should have Islamic laws.

So the noise we see now, is not arbitrary, nor something that actually has plans to do. It is a coincidence that there are drawings that were responded to, it could have been anything. The plan was to have introduced Islamic laws, and this was merely a pretext for creating a basis for achieving this. Do you think it was coincidence that the imams took the fake drawings for support to have introduced Islamic law in Denmark? And in Norway?

Nope!

Welcome to the Media - Oslo's new name - an Islamic state with Islamic laws.

Why do you think it has worked so hard from within Mosques in Norway, to get Muslims to gather and find support in each other - against the West? Why do you think that there has been so important to educate Muslims to see themselves as victims and the West and its people skabbete rats that will damage their way of life and faith? Random? That it has been seen as a violation against Islam as a religion to integrate with the Norwegians in Norway? Nope! This has been a part of the plan, for now, these victims of the West used to press the West to let the Muslims gain power.

Poor Islam being used as much styggt. Islam is a peaceful religion, and this is the misuse of God and Islam.

Oslo will be called Medina
« Last Edit: 18 July 2010, 09:49:40 by @kukac@ »

xxcatmysteryxx

« Reply #28 on: 18 July 2010, 02:36:16 »
I just dug up something very old, and its seriously scaring. I copy and translate with google due to time...

It has been informed from Muslim leaders in Denmark that they have long been working to make Denmark and Norway to Europe's Islamic states. Oslo will be renamed to Medina and the country should have Islamic laws.

So the noise we see now, is not arbitrary, nor something that actually has plans to do. It is a coincidence that there are drawings that were responded to, it could have been anything. The plan was to have introduced Islamic laws, and this was merely a pretext for creating a basis for achieving this. Do you think it was coincidence that the imams took the fake drawings for support to have introduced Islamic law in Denmark? And in Norway?

Nope!

Welcome to the Media - Oslo's new name - an Islamic state with Islamic laws.

Why do you think it has worked so hard from within Mosques in Norway, to get Muslims to gather and find support in each other - against the West? Why do you think that there has been so important to educate Muslims to see themselves as victims and the West and its people skabbete rats that will damage their way of life and faith? Random? That it has been seen as a violation against Islam as a religion to integrate with the Norwegians in Norway? Nope! This has been a part of the plan, for now, these victims of the West used to press the West to let the Muslims gain power.

Poor Islam being used as much styggt. Islam is a peaceful religion, and this is the misuse of God and Islam.

Oslo will be called Medina

?????????????????
« Last Edit: 18 July 2010, 09:49:50 by @kukac@ »

Gabbe

« Reply #29 on: 18 July 2010, 09:00:19 »
read ;)

kukac2

« Reply #30 on: 18 July 2010, 09:51:32 »
Gabbe received a warning for
1. Abusive words
2. Swearing
3. Distinction by religion.

wciow

• Behemoth
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 18 July 2010, 10:58:10 »
 :scared: Seriously Gabbe, thats pretty low, even by your standards!
Check out my new Goblin faction - https://forum.megaglest.org/index.php?topic=9658.0

Gabbe

« Reply #32 on: 18 July 2010, 11:36:53 »
... :(

Distinction by religion?
« Last Edit: 18 July 2010, 11:46:37 by Gabbe »

wyvern

« Reply #33 on: 18 July 2010, 14:43:24 »
I have nothing against that declaration Gabbe, it is freedom of speech and to some degree I agree it could be possible :P :P