Author Topic: Crysis Warhead, Delta beaten!  (Read 1343 times)

Gabbe

Crysis Warhead, Delta beaten!
« on: 17 June 2010, 18:34:29 »
I finally managed to beat the "delta" difficulty level on crysis, AIs aim faster reload faster and hit directly if your not covered by something, one bullet and you are dead. My tactic? cloack mode, strenght mode combo. I did the first map without dying once!! all on enthusiast settings, realistic physics and graphics, make it almost like real world. IM SURE HIGH NOW!

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: Crysis Warhead, Delta beaten!
« Reply #1 on: 17 June 2010, 19:49:04 »
Playing it on easy makes you feel like a god!  ;D
I love picking up the Korean soldiers and throwing them at each other. :P

I know that you fight General Peyong(or whatever his name is...), in Crysis, not Crysis Warhead, but do you know how to kill him in one or two hits, because the first time I fought him I beat him in two hits. :cheesy: Pretty crappy boss, huh. :P

One hit?! Really?! WOW! I would suck at that because I always run around in strength mode getting hit all the time, but still I never get killed(well......sometimes.... :look:). :P
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

Gabbe

« Reply #2 on: 17 June 2010, 19:55:42 »
in warhead you gotta fight of some nasty korean nanosuits + those *** aliens, and those aliens are the worst, they get you aswell in one hit...so much for defence mode oh well... yeah, but the real bosses are those aliens, the koreans are pussies compared. I used to run around like a little baby doing not so much and get shoot in def mode, or joking around in cloak mode. BTW the AI on Warhead is better at aiming and pathfinding than the crysis one. Still, you gotta love the feel of crysis though...warhead i gotta tell you, got a great story! but you willl need to play crysis first or you won`t be able to follow the story. i overclocked my GPU just to enthusiast settings, they are like ownage! everyone should try the crysis series, even if you gotta buy a new GPU it is worth the money...

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: 17 June 2010, 19:59:50 »
I played Crysis Warhead, then Crysis. It was confusing, but I figured the story out. ;)

So do you know the secret to beating the General in 1 or 2 hits?
Egypt Remastered!

Gabbe

« Reply #4 on: 17 June 2010, 20:11:08 »
lmao, warhead and then crysis? that would be like eating a chicken and prepare it for meal afterwards...lol...

probably not, how?

mayeb you should try delta once? on warhed of courz. im just about to reinstall crysis wars now...

wanan go and play a multiplayer match?

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #5 on: 18 June 2010, 18:58:11 »
Nah, I tried and my network took great pleasure in making the game lag and stuff, it was too hard to play.

lmao, warhead and then crysis? that would be like eating a chicken and prepare it for meal afterwards...lol...

What, you prepare a chicken for a meal and then eat it?! What planet are you from........ :confused:

mayeb you should try delta once? on warhed of courz. im just about to reinstall crysis wars now...

I'll make my friend try it. :P
JK, I probably will sometime.

probably not, how?

You throw a barrel at him in strength mode, it's extremely effective against all enemies, but they have to be within throwing range. :P
Egypt Remastered!

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6 on: 20 July 2010, 16:26:53 »
Guess what dude.......
I just beat Crysis Warhead on Delta this morning!!!! :D
The train was the hardest part for me, I'm much better at the sneaky one shot kill commando stuff. :P

What is your style on this game? Like guns and how you take out different enemies.
Egypt Remastered!

Gabbe

« Reply #7 on: 20 July 2010, 18:46:56 »
Cloak, Strenght, aim, shoot, cloak. over and over, I use all weps :P i donno why but love FYI when it shoots...

GRATZ!!

anything