Feedback is welcome!Windows Full installer:download hereWindows x86 binaries:download hereLinux 32 bit Full installer: download hereLinux 32 bit x86 binaries:download hereLinux 64 bit Full installer: download hereLinux 64 bit x86 binaries:download hereFull Data package (for both linux and windows, intended for new installs [not using the win32 installer], same as 3.3.5 full installer data):download hereUpgrade Data package (for both linux and windows, intended for manual upgrades [not using the full installers]download hereSource Package: download here
3.3.5 release was a major milestone!
- Added loads of Network features (See below)
- Added multi-platform network play support
- network performance improvements.
- Added master server support to help the community find online Internet games.
- Added Internet lobby to display Internet Game Hosts.
- Added client lobby where clients may chat and configure their player
settings before the game begins.
- Added Network LAG checking for network games.
- Added Server / Local based AI control for Network games.
- Added customizable hotkey support
- Introduced native Linux 64 bit binaries and installer
- added queued commands (hold shift while continue clicking future unit commands)
- added new maps, tilesets and improved particle effects
- fixed many bugs found during the release cycle.
- added particle viewing support in the G3d Viewer