Author Topic: The Code  (Read 1327 times)

discodowney

The Code
« on: 2 September 2010, 10:34:33 »
Hi,

im looking on the wikia about modding but i cant find out where you download the code from. Can someone tell me. Cheers

Gabbe

Re: The Code
« Reply #1 on: 2 September 2010, 13:41:01 »
MegaGlest or GAE? search their boards instead.

discodowney

« Reply #2 on: 2 September 2010, 16:14:09 »
Ah!! that you could just work off the original Glest. well Megaglest aint working for me so GAE it is. cheers.

Gabbe

« Reply #3 on: 2 September 2010, 19:11:42 »
 :thumbup:

are you maybe going to be a coder?  :| Hope so   ;)

ultifd

• Airship
  • The Glest Video Guy :) The one and only. :P
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 3 September 2010, 02:24:39 »
To me, this seems like this thread should be in the general discussion board. Since we're (at least now) talking about... "code".
Hmm, for getting the code on the wikia for glest, GAE, or megaglest, it is all outdated. I guess we need to update it sometime.

Getting the Megaglest code And when you get that, source code is there too...
Hmm, this reminds me. How come it doesn't work for you again? Works for me fine, compiling, checking out, etc. (As for the configurator...you don't even really need it. Nobody does, there is always the ini. It is just something to make it easier for some people... I guess) Hmm...right now it is harder for people to compile GAE than MG...at least on windows.

Getting the GAE code- I think this would be the best to explain. The best is when someone explains it to you, "real time", as Silnarm did. I needed explaining cause I didn't know what to do with Cmake. Good thing we were both at the IRC channel that time.  :O

Vanilla Glest? Hmm... if you want that, I think it is this...Not entirely sure if that is all of the code or...real.

Good luck...hope this post was at least a bit helpful.

anything