Author Topic: AI work  (Read 5452 times)

discodowney

Re: AI work
« Reply #25 on: 10 November 2010, 17:29:52 »
I just checked there and yeah they are both there.

Yggdrasil

• Local Moderator
  • Ornithopter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 11 November 2010, 16:24:24 »
Weird, it just looks for these files.

You can setup lua manually by setting LUA_INCLUDE_DIR to the include folder of gae-deps and LUA_LIBRARIES to lib\lua5.1.lib in the cmake gui. After that configure again. You most likely will then hit the same problem with the opengl libraries and setting all the dependencies manually is quite a pain. Something prevents cmake from working correctly but i've no idea what's causing it.

Tried this one?
Quote from: silnarm
I've re-created your directory structure and exported my working copy of trunk to the it, here's the build directory cmake generated (for VC++ 2008 express), extract the build directory to C:\Users\Downey\Documents\College\Masters\Gae
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?s7i2b0c7ns1nurt

silnarm

• Local Moderator
  • Behemoth
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 15 November 2010, 12:55:13 »
GAE_WINDEPS must be set wrong.

The packages currently supplied all have top level folder 'gae-deps' in them, did you create another directory called gae-deps and extract to that ? If so you may need to point it at gae-deps/gae-deps ;)

You need to point at the directory, $(Where_you_extracted)/gae-deps/

This folder should have sub-directories bin, lib, include & src.
Glest Advanced Engine - Code Monkey

Timeline | Downloads

discodowney

« Reply #28 on: 15 November 2010, 14:09:43 »
Yeah thats what i have.

Ill try Yggsradils quote of your post, forgot bout that. If that doesnt work, ill try and delete the whole thing and start again.

discodowney

« Reply #29 on: 15 November 2010, 14:59:36 »
Works now. dont know what the problem was. something weird with the win_deps folder. I just deleted everything and started again. Cheers for the help.

anything