Mega Glest 3.3.7 release - come and get it while its hot (svn revision 1079)
Full installers:Windows:download hereLinux 32 bit: download hereLinux 64 bit: download hereMac OSX:
Binary Updates only:Windows Auto Updater:download hereWindows Self Extracting:download hereLinux 32 bit x86:download hereLinux 64 bit x86:download hereFreeBSD 64 bit x86:download here
Full Data package (for both linux and windows, intended for new installs [not using the win32 installer], same as 3.3.7 full installer data):download here
!! glest.ini and glestkeys.ini are not included. They are platform specific and distributed with the binary !!Upgrade Data package from 3.3.6 or higher (for both linux and windows, intended for manual upgrades [not using the full installers]download here
Source Code Package: download here
- Significant game play performance improvements.
- Added support for FreeBSD (thanks m0ellemeister) and Mac OS X (thanks GeoVah)!
- Players can now tell multiple units to build a new unit all at the same time (multi-build)
- Particle and Transparency improvements
- Map Preview in game lobby
- Added ability to pick a random faction in the game lobby
- Added ability to be a non-player and Observe a network game (becoming an Observer)
- Added ability to change playername in game lobby
- Added new map filter (to display maps with x players)
- AI Player improvements
- Added new LUA functions and events (see wiki for details).
- Added numerous new commandline options (use --help to see a detailed list)
- Improved network performance
- Masterserver PHP scripts will now run on a Microsoft Windows Server
- Added ability to move / size UI components in a custom manner
- Many bugfixes.