Author Topic: Request for a...  (Read 3302 times)

Little Helper

Request for a...
« on: 21 October 2010, 00:27:12 »
I am requesting a model of a low poly human with arms out to the side and legs and everything symmetrically even, doesn't matter if its textured, have hair or not also in .blender format. Thank-you. Now you might be wondering; "I thought he been working on his skills with modelling, he should of been able to model this already, what was he even doing all this time?". Ironically my name or rather GB-Name is Little Helper and silly it is, I need a BIG HELPER back to that point, yes I did model right away when I got a new laptop after my laptop died during my vocation. My parents didn't got internet service set-up till a month ago after we moved. I'm a junior in highschool so I am busy thats my reason for being idle from Glest. So now.. I go on glest.org sometimes over the weekends, anyways I can model architectual stuff I can also model armors and weapons and so on but other then that I fail at modelling human or animal forms. So I didn't have time to model human forms, but I can model weapons and whatever I just typed earlier. So will anyone model me a L.P.H.W.A.O.T.T.S.A.L.A.E.S.E.D.M.I.I.T, in blender format. I do have alot of buildings I created while I was gone,which I will soon release. THANK YOU! Those who are interested in what I've created, you gotta wait because its on my cousin's laptop... So she is sending me the models in a USB flash drive...which should of arrive already..to be darn right silly I just remember about the models just right now, as I type this... Thanks again.  :)
« Last Edit: 21 October 2010, 00:43:02 by Little Helper »

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
  • Professional bug writer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
Re: Request for a...
« Reply #1 on: 21 October 2010, 00:59:18 »
Edit the MegaGlest wiki: http://docs.megaglest.org/

My personal projects: http://github.com/KatrinaHoffert

Little Helper

« Reply #2 on: 21 October 2010, 01:43:47 »
Thanks omega but I tried Google no luck most of the models are complex sorry and perhaps too much poly if sorry I didn't mentioned but thanks for helping out!  :)  :)  :)
« Last Edit: 21 October 2010, 01:46:45 by Little Helper »

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: 21 October 2010, 03:39:31 »
I have a bunch of stuff, let me see what I have. ;)
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

Little Helper

« Reply #4 on: 21 October 2010, 04:04:07 »
I have a bunch of stuff, let me see what I have. ;)

Alright Archmage give it a shot and tell me what you've got! Much thanks!  :)

Gabbe

« Reply #5 on: 21 October 2010, 04:42:45 »