Author Topic: a hard choice.....  (Read 4245 times)

the warlord of the reich

a hard choice.....
« on: 30 December 2010, 15:42:50 »
this is nurgle's repution

Fear is the first step on the road to His hell, and hopelessness is the chain by which He binds his slaves. Sorrow is his nourishment. Horror gives Him form. He preys on those who would submit to bitterness and those who closet themselves in misery, while life moves on around them

It appears that Nurgle's entire purpose is to promote endless suffering and misery throughout all the Mortal Realms. Yet, conversely to this, I have heard tell that Nurgle is supposedly deeply caring towards His mortal and daemonic servants,

a champion of nurgle is dedicated to the lord of decay nurgle, nurgle's champions, ravaged by disaese, are themselvs protected from such plagues, for they have become inured to pain and discomfort, while their bodies may corrupt, the spirit of nurgle sustains them when lesser mortels die and thus an aspiring champion of nurgle can endure wounds and afflications that would cripple others, they are horrific to look upon, more so even then other champions of chaos, for their peeling flesh, their stomach bloated with corpse-gasses and their charnel stench is a remainder of the fate that will come to every living creature!

this is khorne's character

Born out of the survivalist emotion of rage, Khorne is the greatest of the four great Chaos Gods of the Warp, due the amount of slaughter and rage throughout the worn-torn Universe. Khorne is the Warp God of hate, war, violence and killing. He bears the titles of "the Blood God" and "Lord of Skulls." Khrone is a being of strength, and is perceived by his followers as an extremely well-muscled, hundreds of feet tall beast-headed entity sitting upon a brass throne which is atop a mountain of skulls in the middle of a sea of blood.

Khorne is completely opposed to his sister/brother Slaanesh, acting outwardly by seeking the death of others, preferring close combat over ranged weaponry; While Slaanesh is an inwardly acting God who seeks pleasure in every act and experience. Khorne is also higly suspiscious of his brother Tzeentch, who had and uses wizards and sorcerers as followers. He sees as magic-users as cowards; though Tzeentch and Khorne are not archenemies.

The skulls that surround Khorne's throne are said to belong to both his victims and his worshippers alike, as Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, as long as it flows.

The Blood God shows great favour with those who follow the Khornate Way; martial pride, honour, a warrior's love for battle, as well as mindless rage and slaughter. Khorne's followers are uncontrollable warriors of exceptional martial skill. Chaos Space Marine Legions such as the Berzerkers and the World Eaters devoted themselves to the Blood God's will

i came here seeking help for this AWESOM game called warhammer: mark of chaos BATTLE MARCH i have been stuck for a while in it, the war is easy but the choices and the cheats are few... i am playing the chaos campaign currently i am still in my first chapter called "the will of the gods" i have recently finished the siege of the "fortress of the gods" and managed to defend the castl with unusually large casualties of 111 casualties and i've lost my only 2 experienced axe throwiers, arrgh... i have to recruit axe thrower rookies now and upgrade them with more money, this campaign is unlucky aswell, i a broke in it and i rarley bankrupt in my campaigns (except in orc campaigns) although i lost alot of my money when refilling and recruiting my knights of chos in the temple, i am now at the "trail of the gods" my aspiring champion of chaos "thorgar the blooded one" I am going to lead him in a lonley battle where theres a hard trail through a cave, i have faced off the spiders and led my marauders and killed the spawns of chaos in it and now am stuck, there are a final choice: choosing my master, nurgle or khorne, nurge as said, is the lord of decay and disaese, he spreads his plagues and disaese bearers and parasites through the world while he gives his followers ultimae life and takes away their misrey and pain, but nurgle's champions bodies corrupt... they become fat with a large body and stench fills them and they become poisoned, their nemies will fall under the heroe's poisons and disaese, khorne, the lord of slaughter, as said is a might warrior that is bloodthirsty and mercilles against all foes and enemies, as said he sits atop his throne and his throne is atop a mountain of skulls of enemies slain by his chajmpions, and also the heads of khorne's dead champions are in it,  there are chaos hounds bloodthirsty and furious chaos creatures chained to his throne khorne can let them loose if one of his champions asked khornwe, khorne will launch his hounds behinde his enemies chosen by his champions and rip them off, thats khorne and nurgle, althoough there are still 2 gods "tzeentch and slaansh" that are not in the game, i hope they fix this
« Last Edit: 31 December 2010, 06:33:01 by the warlord of the reich »

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: a hard choice.....
« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2010, 17:36:57 »
Huh? :confused:
Egypt Remastered!

Proof: Owner of glest@mail.com

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2010, 17:42:30 »
i need votes here for my choice

what huh? lol :)

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: 30 December 2010, 17:48:22 »
1- No poll for votes...
2- You tell a story about bloodthirsty gods, then a game. Then at the very end you say 2 gods are missing from the game, and you hope they fix that...

I have to say.....I"m totally confused as to what you mean by:
i need votes here for my choice
Egypt Remastered!

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #4 on: 30 December 2010, 18:07:44 »
no need for poll also just say one of those gods

if this is too much for your brain, i am saying theres a game, called warhammer and it has those 2 gods and i need to choose one, i am waiting an answer, disaese and protection from misrey or immortality and bloodlust and gory

tow gods are missing, this game is built on mythology of 4 gods, this game has khorne and nurgle as chaos gods, while tzeentch and slaansh or not avilable which is a mistake, an aspiring champion of chaos has to earn the favour and intrest of the gods by slaughtering and massacering enemies, when the gods chose him, he will go through a trial (test) setup by the gods, if he succeds in the tests he will end up in a room where the gods are there, he will choose one from them to follow, his choice cannot be changed or taken back, he chooses his endless master

Khorne - God of Blood, unrelenting fury and war
Tzeentch - God of Change, Magic and endless schemes and plots.
Nurgle - God of Decay, disease and physical corruption.
Slaanesh - God of Hedonism, excess, and pleasure

will

• Golem
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 December 2010, 18:19:08 »
Slannesh sounds fun

There, I've fed the troll!

Hagekura

• Archmage
    • View Profile
    • Hageus_Iaponicus(@Hageus_Hagekura)さん | Twitter
« Reply #6 on: 30 December 2010, 18:24:17 »
 :O warlord,I think your topic is kinda suitable for post in your blog or twitter or some Warhammer forums.No offense but it's just won't suitable for this forum.coz not everyone in here plays warhammer - at least i don't -.
Bushido to iu wa shinu koto to mitsuketari.

Japanese Faction Mod

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #7 on: 30 December 2010, 18:35:44 »
you dont understand, i wont blog or register at warhammer forums, coz theres NONE!

thats not trolling, its just ye dont understand, you dont have to play it just read my words up and CHOOSE!!! HAH easy as pies

Gabbe

« Reply #8 on: 30 December 2010, 20:48:58 »

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #9 on: 31 December 2010, 03:26:37 »
 thank you! must gratefull

-Archmage-

• Dragon
  • Make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #10 on: 31 December 2010, 06:13:54 »
Really Warlord, this is such a ridiculous topic!
You're playing the game. Why don't you make the decision?
Egypt Remastered!

the warlord of the reich

« Reply #11 on: 31 December 2010, 06:32:33 »
childish and stuborn arses, i already made it, i was just sitting on my back waiting only one vote of nurgle came and i made my choice

my 3 yrs old brother said nurgle, he is seemingly wiser then you, and my other 4 yrs old brother said khorne, looks like some more pre-school kids outsmarting grown ups...

this topic is'nt foolish, just you saying "huh" and (?) made alot follow you, i'll lock my topic off, how useless it was!

Omega

• MegaGlest Team
  • Dragon
  • Professional bug writer
    • View Profile
    • Personal site
Please Stop These Kinds of Topics!
« Reply #12 on: 1 January 2011, 00:08:17 »
Edit the MegaGlest wiki: http://docs.megaglest.org/

My personal projects: http://github.com/KatrinaHoffert