Poll

Which mod have to get a multiplayer session?

Japanese
3 (50%)
Vbros pack 3
0 (0%)
Vbros pack 4
1 (16.7%)
Imperial_m_g
1 (16.7%)
munchy
0 (0%)
nihilirian
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: What about making multiplayer sessions for other factions?  (Read 1644 times)

titi_son

• Draco Rider
  • titi_son
    • View Profile
Ok
my question is the title  ;)
maybe for the vbros packs
In the poll there are only the factions from mods menu because some Players don't know how to download other ones here in the forum and install them.

I don't know what i vote nihilirian or japanese  :confused:
EDIT: I vote for nihilirian

and ,before i will remove, who of you guys added the option "Stick with the megapack" and why???
THIS IS OPTIONAL to the multiplayer normal sessions

Lets finish the Vote on Fr Okt 21 (because less voting).
I will announce it on the Sun Okt 16 for the Sam Okt 22,
But only if there are more then 15 votes
Is that okay?
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 18:50:26 by PT »
My first Tilseset: SPRING :) (included in Megaglest )

Secret Hint: To play online join the IRC #megaglest-lobby on freenode which is the lobby chat ingame. So you can chat with or wait for people in the lobby without running megaglest all the time.

tomreyn

• MegaGlest Team
  • Airship
    • View Profile
    • MegaGlest - the free and open source cross platform 3D real-time strategy game
Re: What about making multiplayer sessions for other factions?
« Reply #1 on: 8 October 2011, 10:27:43 »
So you're organising a multi-player session for non Megapack factions? That's great, I love it. I'd love to see more community efforts to get multi-player sessions going in the future (be it Megapack or something else), and I (and probably titi, too) would happily support them by means of placing in-game, website and twitter announcements. I think Annex would also make a good candidate, but I understand it's not on your poll because it's not in the Game mods menu, yet.

15 players is a bunch, though. You may want to settle for less for the first planned multi-player game, after all a server can't take more than 7 network players.
atibox: Ryzen 1800X (8 cores @3.6GHz), 32 GB RAM, MSI Radeon RX 580 Gaming X 8G, PCI subsystem ID [1462:3417], (Radeon RX 580 chipset, POLARIS10) @3440x1440; latest stable Ubuntu release, (open source) radeon (amdgpu) / mesa video driver
atibox (old): Core2Quad Q9400 (4 cores @2.66GHz), 8 GB RAM, XFX HD-467X-DDF2, PCI subsystem ID [1682:2931], (Radeon HD 4670, RV730 XT) @1680x1050; latest stable Ubuntu release, (open source) radeon / mesa video driver
notebook: HP envy13d020ng
internet access: VDSL2+

· · · How YOU can contribute to MG · Latest development snapshot · How to build yourself · Megapack techtree · Currently hosted MG games · · ·

titi_son

• Draco Rider
  • titi_son
    • View Profile
Re: What about making multiplayer sessions for other factions?
« Reply #2 on: 14 October 2011, 14:35:10 »
Vote closed, because i think i can't wait with voting while announce
« Last Edit: 16 October 2011, 18:50:00 by PT »
My first Tilseset: SPRING :) (included in Megaglest )

Secret Hint: To play online join the IRC #megaglest-lobby on freenode which is the lobby chat ingame. So you can chat with or wait for people in the lobby without running megaglest all the time.