Author Topic: Custom hotkeys  (Read 868 times)

lazyanttu

Custom hotkeys
« on: 20 January 2012, 09:50:14 »
I once found a thread about hotkeys, but couldn't find it again...
I don't know if this is currently possible that's why I started this topic here. If it is not, then could this be moved on feature requests?

Is it possible to make hotkeys for custom commands? From now on, the standard commands (attack, stop, guard, patrol...) can be given hotkeys, but is it possible to make them for regular commands. For example one of my units has special ability "Will of the Emperor" which gives it hp and short, but significant movement boost. When I have lot of them it is quite painful to click the icons without hotkeys...especially because I don't want to activate it for units with ~full hp/not needing movement boost. :scared: And it is good for reactions too, if you have unit, say which can reduce enemy movement speed by 90%, and suddenly an enemy units attack it, with hotkeys it could cast the spell much more quickly.

Using hotkeys is essential for any RTS and if this is already possible, then how? :).

EDIT:  I found it...could somebody please delete this thread...sorry... https://forum.megaglest.org/index.php?topic=7662.0
Edit by Omega: Locked (we really don't delete non-spam threads.
« Last Edit: 20 January 2012, 19:12:27 by Omega »