Author Topic: Economic System; Micro Elimination  (Read 2049 times)

MoLAoS

• Ornithopter
    • View Profile
Economic System; Micro Elimination
« on: 21 June 2012, 05:55:41 »
« Last Edit: 22 June 2012, 03:59:30 by MoLAoS »

Coldfusionstorm

• Golem
    • View Profile
Re: Economic System; Micro Elimination
« Reply #1 on: 21 June 2012, 10:14:02 »
thb, i dont think most people care, you just code along with no regards to patches to either GAE og MG, you based it on GaE and that's about it.

So for most of us....This is irelevant.

And for your custom GaE engine, we allready have 2 forks of glest, i doubt people want more.

( im not trying to attack you in anyway, you have good ideas and seem as a nice guy,you are just going in a direction where no one really can /want to follow).

Good luck with your project anyways :)..
WiP Game developer.
I do danish translations.
"i break stuff"

tomreyn

• MegaGlest Team
  • Airship
    • View Profile
    • MegaGlest - the free and open source cross platform 3D real-time strategy game
Re: Economic System; Micro Elimination
« Reply #2 on: 22 June 2012, 02:49:39 »
If I can make a guess, then it may be because you're somewhat vocal (a bunch of threads/topics across the forums where a good share are replies to yourself). Maybe a separate blog would be a good place for you to put this (you could place a link over here in the general discussion forums). Forums are really meant for discussions, not for news posting. Here, too, no pun intended, it's always great when there are people working on the code. To me, too, another fork seems like a bad decision, but that's obviously totally up to you and, after all, you probably made your mind up on that in ways we do not know. And as long as you don't expect the existing community to provide decision making input and modding/programming support to yet another project then that's surely fine.
atibox: Ryzen 1800X (8 cores @3.6GHz), 32 GB RAM, MSI Radeon RX 580 Gaming X 8G, PCI subsystem ID [1462:3417], (Radeon RX 580 chipset, POLARIS10) @3440x1440; latest stable Ubuntu release, (open source) radeon (amdgpu) / mesa video driver
atibox (old): Core2Quad Q9400 (4 cores @2.66GHz), 8 GB RAM, XFX HD-467X-DDF2, PCI subsystem ID [1682:2931], (Radeon HD 4670, RV730 XT) @1680x1050; latest stable Ubuntu release, (open source) radeon / mesa video driver
notebook: HP envy13d020ng
internet access: VDSL2+

· · · How YOU can contribute to MG · Latest development snapshot · How to build yourself · Megapack techtree · Currently hosted MG games · · ·

anything