How can you play GAE without human ?
I'm a newbie
... But my english is limited, sorry.
This is a simple trick to remove "human" and add "CPU" attribute into your player, but you can still command units like as "human" mode
. Human + CPU (Easy || Normal || Ultra || Mega) = ?
- Don't worry about building empires, upgrades and everything...
- You can build any addtional building for a great empire.
- The army will be built automatically, but you can add, change or remove production queue(s) at any time you need.
But you can't control your units (which can attack) such as move, attack other location while in attacking or attacking enemy base.
Okay. There are few steps :
1. Start a new game with at least 2 players.
2. Save immediately (Ex : Save.sav) and exit program.
3. Go to save file (Ex : .../glestadv/savegames/Save.sav) and open it with Notepad.
4. Find your player in <faction/> tab.
(Tip : rename file '.sav' to '.xml' then view it with IE, remember to restore it's name after edit)
5. Find the <control/> tab, change it's value to any number from 3 to 6. (Ex : Number '5' means CPU-Ultra)
6. Reload the savegame add see result !
Yeah. Just one minute, you can make an automatic battle and when you meddle, it will become very interesting !!!