Author Topic: New ultra-pack in Mod Center  (Read 2026 times)

softcoder

• MegaGlest Team
  • Battle Machine
    • View Profile
New ultra-pack in Mod Center
« on: 15 October 2012, 08:38:10 »
Just for fun I've added the 'ultra-pack' into the mod center to test linked factions and have some interesting / fun game play. This new pack links to all megapack factions + adds 5 of the vbros factions as described in the mod center description.

Have fun testing :)

(update: this only shows up in MG 3.7.x from svn or (nightly builds). Last beta does not work )
« Last Edit: 16 October 2012, 19:35:34 by titi »

Manric

Re: New ultra-pack in Mod Center
« Reply #1 on: 15 October 2012, 16:15:18 »
I have been testing these Vbros factions--and some others-- against Megapack for some time now, and, yes, a lot of fun it is. As regards balance, for what I have seen,  Aztec licks them all with ease.

titi

• MegaGlest Team
  • Airship
    • View Profile
    • http://www.titusgames.de
« Reply #2 on: 16 October 2012, 19:59:05 »
Some feedback for the african techtree:

- Barn has no "be build"-model .
- Advanced hut has a flag flying in the air of the "be build"-model. ( too much exported? )
- Advanced hut is missing the flag which was too much in "be build"-model. So no team color.
- Toucan is exported too much in the ground ( looks bad with selection circle in game )

( and I really had to laugh when I saw some units  :P :P  Lion rider, crocodile rider )
Try Megaglest! Improved Engine / New factions / New tilesets / New maps / New scenarios

tiger

• Archmage
  • Don't rush it. Make it with Quality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 October 2012, 07:17:10 »
Thanks for pointing out these errors.

I was actually thinking of remodelling the training and advanced huts and adding team colour flags.
I will also add a building animation to the barn.
And I will raise the toucan.

Anything else?