Author Topic: Tower Defense  (Read 7092 times)

titi

• MegaGlest Team
  • Airship
    • View Profile
    • http://www.titusgames.de
Re: Tower Defense
« Reply #25 on: 31 October 2014, 13:12:41 »
Whats the state of this ?
Is there maybe something like a release now ( or will there soon be one ? ) which is worth uploading it to the ingame download center ?
Try Megaglest! Improved Engine / New factions / New tilesets / New maps / New scenarios

Magister

• Daemon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 7 November 2014, 20:08:55 »
Titi I haven't contact Fresh for some time (I was dead for MG  :P). The last change in mod was about a month ago. I think I'll balance 4 level towers and then make unofficial release (Fresh is autor):D

FreshDumbledore

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 9 November 2014, 18:18:50 »
The problem with releasing it in the modcenter is, the whole balancing concept requires maps with adjusted size and resource distribution. It wont work with non-TD-maps, but MG offers no way to force a mod to be played on set of specific maps.

@Jammy: If you want to do an unofficial release, at least finish the model reworks first so the defender side is sci fi styled ;)

Besides of models and played on adjusted maps, the concept works well. CPU is still weak at it, but player vs player should be fun.

titi

• MegaGlest Team
  • Airship
    • View Profile
    • http://www.titusgames.de
« Reply #28 on: 10 November 2014, 09:37:19 »
Hm, maybe we need a feature request for this ..... ( should not be discussed here )
Some kind of "tags" would be nice for maps, but they don't have any xml files yet ....
Another way are maybe scenarios including maps and techs

or something else .... ( suggestions ? In new thread of course .)
Try Megaglest! Improved Engine / New factions / New tilesets / New maps / New scenarios

anything