Author Topic: Old Mod, New Stuff  (Read 3195 times)

StrikerShot21

Old Mod, New Stuff
« on: 20 November 2005, 17:44:07 »
Hey guys, it's me, the sexy StrikerShot21. Those of you have have been following this game since it's beginning should remember me. Anyways, I used to be working on a mod called Covert Strike/Silent Assault but gave up because of the about page within the game.

I've decided to revive the mod (for the third time). Showing that I mean business, I modeled some brand new models for the game (after trashing the old ones).

The mod's name is Covert Strike

Headquarters (Needs a lot of work)

War Factory (Almost done but needs some eyecandy)

Barracks (Pretty much done)

Helipad (Needs a few fixes)

Soldier (Standing)

Soldier (Middle of his run animation)

I need someone who can go through the source code and take out the About Page/Credits inside the game

Also, these models need textures.

If anyone would like to help, please contact me on MSN: StrikerShot21-^-hotmail.com or AIM: KnifeAndDagger

And please, DO NOT CONTACT ME SAYING "I KNOW XML!!!!!!" because Glest's XML code is so easy, I don't need help with it.
« Last Edit: 15 April 2016, 19:49:55 by filux »

StrikerShot21

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 20 November 2005, 18:59:19 »
That came out wrong.... What I want to do is have the credits feature the mod makers and have the Glest makers credited on a side note.

I don't think it's fair when a mod team puts in a ton of effort yet the about page says in big fat letters "GLEST TEAM R0X0RZ!!!!!" (Sarcasm)
« Last Edit: 1 January 1970, 00:00:00 by StrikerShot21 »

Maher

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 21 November 2005, 07:44:28 »
Hey Man Looks Cool And Sounds Like A Cool Idea For A Game
« Last Edit: 1 January 1970, 00:00:00 by Maher »

StrikerShot21

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 22 November 2005, 00:07:57 »
my picture server seems to be down...
« Last Edit: 1 January 1970, 00:00:00 by StrikerShot21 »

anything