Author Topic: Units/Tech Tree: Heal Skill and Heal Multipliers  (Read 789 times)

ChupaReaper

Units/Tech Tree: Heal Skill and Heal Multipliers
« on: 26 February 2011, 19:23:41 »
This will basically be the opposite to the attack skill. Instead of damage, there is healing and maybe healing multipliers too that are defined the same as damage multipliers but with different heal types rather than attack types. The Heal skill should support effects too and an Auto Heal toggle should be provided with this skill so units will automagically decide to heal weakened units.
I know there is the repair skill but I'm not sure if it supports effects and also I'd rather see an Auto Heal options with a Healing symbol rather than Auto Repair. Maybe all this could be implemented into the repair skill with a flag that can be set which makes it use Healing terms instead of Repair terms.
This feature would be widely used in my mod by my third, fourth and maybe fifth factions.
Also effects that boost health regen would have to make use of the Healing Multipliers, just like how negative health regen uses damage multipliers.
« Last Edit: 26 February 2011, 19:44:50 by ChupaReaper »